The Extreme Fucking Professional MOD SQUAD Info Topic

[size=120]Hung Fist is the new Mod for the Asian Movies Board!

Let´s try some finish beer![/size]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well first off, as the global mod of this board, you can insult me in pms for every fucking mistake in merging, moving, deleting and for the bad weather! But it is not necessary, you can also send me some nice love poems s… anyway… The admin himself loves to read your complainments :wink:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have some mods who are responsible for some special boards. If you feel uncomfortable with a decision or feel insulted by some members or whatever.

Just use the report the mod icon! Don´t hesitate to talk with the Mod Squad.

[size=120]In every case the Admin (Seb) himself and me (the Global Mod) will allways recieve a mail and the section mod (you can find the name in the different boards) [/size]

So, here are our section mods:

[size=140]

General Quentin Tarantino discussions - Ify (GB)

Rumors / News / Buzz / Gossip - Puck (USA)

Kill Bill - Volumes 1 and 2 - Usurper (our man from Australia)

Movie Corner - Puck

ASIAN CINEMA - Hung Fist (Finland) / Diceman (Germany)

EUROPEAN CINEMA - Johnny Exhale (Belgium)[/size]

Script writing - roulette67

The international area has some special mods, so you can ask them in different language - don´t hesitate to pm them, when you need help

[size=140]Deutsches Forum [Germany, Austria, Switzerland…] - Clown

Espanol [Spain, Mexico, South-America…] - Saulo

Francophone [France, Canada,…] - cyper-lili

Italiano [Italy…] - Sylvia

Dutch [Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg] - LetsGoToWork

Portuguesa (Brazil, Portugal) - still looking for someone

International Chat Lounge [All other countries] - The Admin himself (Seb) takes care for it…[/size]

I would like to say something clever but I can’t think of anything. So, I’ll put it simple:

[size=160][color=red]Thanks[/size]

I’ll do my best to take care of our Asian Movie Archives :smiley:

congratulations!! :smiley:

[quote=“tarantino_is_god”]
congratulations!! :smiley:

[/quote]

Seconded

Thanks guys. I already feel like an important person, hahaha.

And everybody rejoiced.

yay :laugh:

I would like to congrat some new mods!

[size=140]Cyber-lili is the new french mod!

Johnny Exhale is the new European Cinema mod!

Diceman is the new Asian Movies mod [/size]

(he will support our Hung Fist, cuz this guy has to join the army)

Congratulations guys!! :slight_smile:

Well, congrats from me too, though I thing being a mod is more like a burden. You just move posts, right? The only thing is the mighty moderator lounge, but I bet both my kidneys it’s boooring as hell.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Well, congrats from me too, though I thing being a mod is more like a burden. You just move posts, right? The only thing is the mighty moderator lounge, but I bet both my kidneys it’s boooring as hell.
[/quote]

You don’t just move posts dude. Mod’s are people, fellow posters look up to. Mod’s make sure there are no board room violations, they are there for people to ask help from, they make sure all is well in the jungle. Without mods, there would be chaos. Plus, having responsibility is only a good thing. :police: Also, mods can view posts, posted on this forum from THE MAN himself. They are hidden from the view of normal posters, but once you become a mod, a whole knew Tarantino.info universe is opened up to you.

[quote]Also, mods can view posts, posted on this forum from THE MAN himself. They are hidden from the view of normal posters, but once you become a mod, a whole knew Tarantino.info universe is opened up to you.[/quote]

Yeah, right. If something was ever posted here by Tarantino, the whole universe would know about it, a special site would be created and it would be this forum’s main advertisment.

Anyway - the members here are polite, as I’ve noticed. And I remember myself posting in wrong boards as well, but I didn’t even see where my posts were moved, just looked around and got used to the “jungle”.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :slight_smile: Hung-Fist has done a superior job so far with building up the asian-subforum, and I’m trying my best to keep that order.

Good luck at the Army, Micco! Don’t blow up the ammo-depot! Make 'em fear the Drunken Mantis Style!

Be back soon! :smiley:

[quote=“Bleach”]
Anyway - the members here are polite, as I’ve noticed. And I remember myself posting in wrong boards as well, but I didn’t even see where my posts were moved, just looked around and got used to the “jungle”.
[/quote]

Are you trying to say the mods aren’t doing a good job?

No, I’m saying all they have to do is move post and refer to FAQ and rules. Honestly Ify - would you like to be one?

i think you have a mistunderstand of what being mod means.

moving/deleting posts is only a small part of the job. the major job is just to be there, “representin’” in nigga speak, help out newbies, help find stuff, re-order some double topics…

most of all: just be a part of this community, but not passive, active :slight_smile:

[quote=“Bleach”]
Honestly Ify - would you like to be one?
[/quote]

Patience…

[quote=“The Seb”]
i think you have a mistunderstand of what being mod means.

moving/deleting posts is only a small part of the job. the major job is just to be there, “representin’” in nigga speak, help out newbies, help find stuff, re-order some double topics…

most of all: just be a part of this community, but not passive, active :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yeah, actually right. Well, it just doesn’t seem so exciting for me. Just the moderator lounge. I can’t believe there is more to this forum, hidden to us, no-mods.

Tell me it’s boring, so I can sleep normally.

it’s boring.

good night :slight_smile:

So , what secrets are you talking about in your secret thread? I can’t read it!

Last post by diceman

in Re: Moderator chatlounge

on Today at 08:03:01 pm

diceman said hello and stuff.

the board really is for coordination of moderator stuff and so on, nothing guests or regular members need to read.