New Sub-Boards

He Seb!

The new boards are a cool idea! Can you give us some short informations about it?

hey claudia, darling. thank you very much for pointing that out.

basically, my intention was to simplify the complexity of the movie section. we now have an additional ASIAN and EUROPEAN sub section. the european section also has a little board for Spaghetti Westerns (at least now). A third section is the GENRES / SPECIAL SECTIONS which include now the actors and directors discussions and topics about genres in general

Is the actor board only for QT cast or could we talk about every serious actor?

great seb! esspecially love the directors sub-section…makes it much easier to find stuff!

good changes!

[quote=“CPS”]
Is the actor board only for QT cast or could we talk about every serious actor?
[/quote]

thats actors in general, just like the directors board. sometimes people dont want to talk about a movie in particular but about works of certain people. and that’s what these boards are for, for example to discuss the major works of Scorsese, or talk with other people about the films Harvey Keitel was in…

cool, nice work

Good work Seb. Checkin em out now.

I´m really happy about our Asian section.

And the actor section ist cool.

I went on Sebs nerves for a long time to get this section s We have some very interessting discussions from De Niro to Julia Manese, from Chiba to Madsen. But they are so deep in the see od topics… Now we have the chance to find them so easy.