NEW BANNER CONTEST! Part 2

The other banner contest just came to an end. I am now announcing the new banner contest!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR BANNERS:

• size: 468x60 pixels or half the width of that
  • individually themed only (for example: From Dusk Till Dawn banner)
  • must include logos: amazon (international: meaning no .com or .co.uk writing should be seen)
  • DVD logo if banner is dvd themed
  • can be themed after category of Tarantino topics (example: Tarantino books; Tarantino DVDs; Rolling Thunder Pictures; From Dusk Till Dawn DVD series; Soundtracks etc)
  • must be jpeg, gif, png or flash
  • low filesize
  • can be animated

For further questions please post here.

No deadline announced yet.

Do you mean something like this?

Vince Vega, you should do this things for work!

Thanks :slight_smile:, that’s what I’m learning for at school.

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
Do you mean something like this?

[/quote]

awesome. that qualifies.

more of that. can be all sorts of ideas, styles and so on. they will be mainly used inside this forum

Is every QT movie allowed?

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
Is every QT movie allowed?
[/quote]

the goal this time is to advertise QT products that you can buy at amazon, so it makes no sense making a “my best friend’s birthday” banner, because that movie isnt available for purchase. you can still make it, and i will use it, but it’s not the goal of this contest.

your FDTD banner is already in rotation as you can see

I don’t anymore how to post pictures which are on my computer… because I’ve made some banners but I don’t know anymore how to show !

please, can someone answer quickly … please :’(

Go to http://www.imageshack.us/, you can host your banners there.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I don’t anymore how to post pictures which are on my computer… because I’ve made some banners but I don’t know anymore how to show !

please, can someone answer quickly … please :’(
[/quote]

send them to us if you want

you can also try “additional options” under the post field and attach the files. but it probably wont work with your current rank. please contact me.

[quote=“Tarantino Forum Admin”]
send them by email if you want

you can also try “additional options” under the post field and attach the files. but it probably wont work with your current rank. please contact me.
[/quote]

I’ll try to attach the files but it doesn’t work… so I’ve just sent you the files,

Thanks for all :wink:

if you cant fit enough text into the banner, make it a 2-slide animated gif.

just a suggestion.

so far i like what i see. i will use most of those banners tomorrow, they will come into the forum banners rotation

[quote=“Martyn”]

[/quote]

looks squeezed