Your favourite movie discoveries

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Dude…I saw Superman AND Star Wars when they first came out in the theater.
[/quote]

I bet you were one of those Star Wars geeks that camped outside the movie theatre for days before the release, weren’t you!?

I’ve never seen that movie but it reminds me of Kiefer Sutherland in Stand By Me when they drive past all the letterboxes and smash them with baseball bats.

[quote=“FoxForceFive”]
I bet you were one of those Star Wars geeks that camped outside the movie theatre for days before the release, weren’t you!?

I’ve never seen that movie but it reminds me of Kiefer Sutherland in Stand By Me when they drive past all the letterboxes and smash them with baseball bats.
[/quote]

actually…I’ve never seen episodes 1-3

I like politics, comedy, and movies about the mafia…not space shit.

You said you went to the movies to see Star Wars!

Anyway I guess my favourite movie discovery would be Whitnail and I. I’d never heard of it until a few years ago and never realised there was so much hype surrounding it. I guess I was probably too young for it.

[quote=“FoxForceFive”]
You said you went to the movies to see Star Wars!

Anyway I guess my favourite movie discovery would be Whitnail and I. I’d never heard of it until a few years ago and never realised there was so much hype surrounding it. I guess I was probably too young for it.

[/quote]

In 1979! Episode IV

Oh my bad I didn’t read that part. So you were only a space nerd in 1979? - jokes, man.

[quote=“FoxForceFive”]
Oh my bad I didn’t read that part. So you were only a space nerd in 1979? - jokes, man.
[/quote]

have you ever seen triumph the insult comic at the star wars camp-out? He saw a pregnant lady and said "when is he due?"...she said "in September"...he said..."that's the last time he will ever see female genitallia".

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]

have you ever seen triumph the insult comic at the star wars camp-out? He saw a pregnant lady and said “when is he due?”…she said “in September”…he said…“that’s the last time he will ever see female genitallia”.
[/quote]

Hahaha. ;D

Actually, it’s not that funny. Lucas geeks scare the hell out of me.

Movies which i discover till the end of fall in love with that movies are :

Titanic

Pearl Harbor

Spider man

Stuart Little - I & II

Anaconda

Jurassic Park

My favorite movie discoveries are:

500 days of summer

The shawshank redemption

Super 8 movie

The tree of life