Will "Inglorious Bastards" be QT's next movie?

i think IB should come out 2008 christmas day. I think that’ll be cool.

I’ll think he will do some TV show, take a break, finish IB script, partaY…partaY, get busy climbing that mountain. Partay…

i read hes gonna take a break and wants to start pre-production of IB at the end of 2008.

if i had to guess, i´d say we´ll see IB in December 2009. /middle of 2010 at the latest.

hes always talking about stuff he´d like to do, and ends up not doing them. IB is his next thing, pretty clearly.

Bring on Bo Svenson!

[quote=“BITCH”]
I deleted my account. Why? I don’t know. But I felt really angry because I love Pussycat Dolls and everybody just insulting them here.
[/quote]

why? what was your name again?

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
why? what was your name again?
[/quote]
Eastern Beauty

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
I’ll think he will do some TV show, take a break, finish IB script, partaY…partaY, get busy climbing that mountain. Partay…
[/quote]
LOL

ohhh come on eastern you shouldn’t delete your account 8)

I really hope Inglorious Bastards doesn’t share the same fate as Kubrick’s Napoleon. Kubrick hyped up a kick ass film about Napoleon and swore he would make it. He had the script, extensive research, and the logistics of the production planned out, but never made the film. On the other hand, Scorsese finally made Gangs of New York 25 years after promising it, so there is some hope.

Actually IB is just as stunt. QT thinks its funny. He keeps all the geeks guessing about his next big thing when actually he is just using that story for cover so he can figure out what he really wants to do next. HIs next project is really gonna be an adaptation of “100 Bullets” that will kick off a new series on HBO based on the kick ass comic. Every week a new director will direct a different episode in the QT produced TV series. Instant classic gold nuggets Im handing out here…

Damn! Ok, ok, as you want ::slight_smile:

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
Actually IB is just as stunt. QT thinks its funny. He keeps all the geeks guessing about his next big thing when actually he is just using that story for cover so he can figure out what he really wants to do next. HIs next project is really gonna be an adaptation of “100 Bullets” that will kick off a new series on HBO based on the kick ass comic. Every week a new director will direct a different episode in the QT produced TV series. Instant classic gold nuggets Im handing out here…
[/quote]
I don’t why, but for like a quarter of a second, I actually believed that. “Hey, wait a minute…”

topic locked and archived. for obvious reasons :police: