Who would YOU cast as Hitler?

Heres an idea… How about a German actor (or one who speaks fluent German)? I expect Quentin is going to try to cast as many people who can speak the language(s) that they need to as possible.

SAM JACKSON. That would be awesome.

But for real, what about Tarantino himself?

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Heres my Steve Buscemi as Hitler pic again:

"You know vut diss iz? The verlds smallest violin playing just v[quote=“PutneySwope”]

Damn that’s some fine photoshop work Mr. Pete!

Heres my Steve Buscemi as Hitler pic again:

“You know vut diss iz? The verlds smallest violin playing just vor da Jewz!”
[/quote][/quote]

AHAHA sam jackson, that would be very fuckin amazing actually, a black dude as hitler omg… but well, we had black guys playing god and jesus already, so wheres the problem? xDD

i think and hope that the role will be a big surprise and tottaly different from what we are talkin about in here

“MMMM that IS a tasty weinershnitzel”

aahahhahahahahhahahhahah ;D ;D

He’s one crazy motherfucker. You know you want him.

Can’t see the photo Scar =)

Problem sorted :wink:

Timmy Curry as Hitler would be pretty funny.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Timmy Curry as Hitler would be pretty funny.
[/quote]

I’d love to see some Hitler photoshopping on Curry, Pete. The Sam Jackson one is brilliant. ;D

OK, Let me see what I can do with Tims pic.

This one got a bit weird:

Sid Haig for Hitler!

Thanks PutneySwope for doing the Sam Jackson one. I couldn’t find a good pic of him when I said his name.

Other fun names to play Hitler:

Danny Trejo

Fred Williamson

Cheech

Christopher Walken

Harvey Keitel

OR:

UMA!!!

Of all of the above, Tim Curry is the sure winner. His crazy antics fit Quentin’s Hitler’s crazy antics perfectly!

But I have a sneaky suspicion QT’s gonna reserve that role for himself. In which case he better get a great motherfucking language coach, cause we all know that QT and language have some sort of feud going on amongst each other.

He looks fucking scary in that photoshop image though, haha. ;D

Yeah, Christopher Walken would be cool as well!!!

“I haven’t killed a jew… since world war one…”

I remember Gary Oldman in The Fifth Element, Besson gave him a lot of Hitler, it was fun!

Mikhail Saakashvili :smiley:

You suck :frowning: