Who is the best reservoir dog

i voted for Mr. Blonde, i’m not sure why because my favorite part of Reservoir Dogs is the relationship between White and Orange. i do agree that Pink had the funniest and best delivered lines, followed closely by Blonde.

-meghan

Mr. White Mr. White Mr. White.

There you go. He’s everything; he’s tough but also a good person. How can you not vote for the only one who gives a shit about a man who’s been shot in the stomach?! You’re all unfeeling bastards >:( (except for those who voted for White :slight_smile:).

I’d say that Mr.Pink was the most intertaining, but White was real cool and the best at being a “Reservoir Dog”

Pink is the only professional. Everyone else just falls apart and/or dies.

Blonde - Goes ape shit. If he hadn’t lost it in the store, they would have gotten out of there with a lot less hassle and Brown and Blue most likely wouldn’t have been killed in the exit.

White - Compassion kills him.

Brown and Blue - Yeah… no.

Orange - Clearly not the best dog. I love him, but he’s the bad guy. Rat, not dog.

Nice Guy Eddie - You can’t be a dog in a windbreaker.

Joe - Should have followed his instincts.

[quote]White - Compassion kills him.[/quote]
exactly; he has compassion. Therefore he is best

My number one is definately Blonde. Unbeatable. Second is White, with a interesting character, but not even close to Blonde. Somewhere in between are the other’s, with Orange being the last one… damn him for killing Vic. :-</E>

What does “best” mean? It’s kinda vague. If by best you mean the smartest, it’s Pink cause he’s the only one who walks out alive. If by best you mean the coolest, it’s Blonde. If by best you mean the funniest, it’s Brown. If by best…well, you get the point.

[quote=“Scarface is on strike”]
What does “best” mean? It’s kinda vague. If by best you mean the smartest, it’s Pink cause he’s the only one who walks out alive. If by best you mean the coolest, it’s Blonde. If by best you mean the funniest, it’s Brown. If by best…well, you get the point.
[/quote]

Word

Wel, I like Mr.White the most but the best Dog is Mr.Blonde cause he acts right during the whole movie. Orange is a traitor, White isn’t exactly the perfect dog either cause he trusts Mr.orange to much and even chares his name.Mr. Pink is way to stressed out during the whole movie…so yeah mr.Blond is the bets, he keeps his head cool and acts right.

[quote=“Cipher_Born”]
…so yeah mr.Blond is the bets, he keeps his head cool and acts right.
[/quote]

Um, did you actually see the movie?

movie wise: pink…because he gets away with the case…plus he’s the longest to stay alive…

actor wise: blonde…I cant see anyone else in de role of blonde then Madsen…

[quote=“tarantino_is_god”]I cant see anyone else in de role of blonde then Madsen…[/quote]

That’s right and I can’t see anyone else than Buscemi playing Mr. Pink.

Mr. Blonde wins, he’s the best reservoir dog.

I voted for pink. I don’t really have a favourite but i have the special edition with mr. Pink on the cover…

What the heck are you guys talking about? It is clear that BLUE is the coolest reservoir dog. I mean, he’s so cool he doesn’t even have to say anything, it’s just accepted that he owns them all. It’s clear he’s the best.

Mr. Blue is an easy winner. It pisses me off so much that they didn’t give him a special edition dvd cover. And exacly like Geasar said, Mr. Blue is cool even when he doesn’t do anything. Everyone in Reservoir Dogs is cool, but everyone else needs to work for it, earn it trough actions or dialogue, while Mr. Blue/Eddie Bunker is just naturally cool.

Pink - Winning is everything.

I have to admit that Steve Buscemi is the coolest guy in the world. I don’t know any film where he wouldn’t be cool. And he’s great in Dogs too. But my vote still goes to Mr. Blue because he so mysterious. He doesn’t really have much to do with anything. You could take him out of the movie and the film would still work perfectly because Mr. Blue doesn’t do anything that affects on anything that happens in the film. Yet you can’t imagine Dogs without him.

And sorry Gesar, I accidentaly wrote your name wrong in my last post.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
I have to admit that Steve Buscemi is the coolest guy in the world. I don’t know any film where he wouldn’t be cool. And he’s great in Dogs too. But my vote still goes to Mr. Blue because he so mysterious. He doesn’t really have much to do with anything. You could take him out of the movie and the film would still work perfectly because Mr. Blue doesn’t do anything that affects on anything that happens in the film. Yet you can’t imagine Dogs without him.

And sorry Gesar, I accidentaly wrote your name wrong in my last post.
[/quote]

Go watch Mr. Deeds and or Spy Kids 2

[quote=“Ify”]
Go watch Mr. Deeds and or Spy Kids 2
[/quote]

Is Buscemi in those films? I didn’t even know. Damn. How did that happen, I thought he was doing well.

[quote]I don’t know any film where he wouldn’t be cool.[/quote]

Fargo. He was playing a total fuckin idiot.