What's your best Res Dogs prequel or sequel idea?

[quote]the best idea would be a sequal. it would show pink getting out of prison and then immediatly goin 4 a new job. also, they would have like other characters from other tarantino movies.[/quote]

Pink isn't goin anywhere. He's stayin' in jail, he robbed a store and shot at cops hitting one of them and stole a car. He's not goin' anywhere.

he could get out wen he’s 90 or so, that would be funny

It is what it is, don’t fuck with it.

"Reservoir Dogs part II : Revenge on Mr. Orange"

White and Pink get back together and track him down

[quote]

Like the bullets don’t him?  Like Vince & Jules?

heh heh

Mr. Pink got blasted anyhow at the end[/quote]

Mr. Pink is alive and well, working at Jack Rabbit Slims. Mr Orange and Mr White died at the end of RD, so the only sequel that could be made is one with Mr. Pink. I think a sequel could be good if QT plays his cards right. The only prequel I’d go see would be Vega Brothers which really would be it’s own movie since it couldn’t contain anything in RD or PF( except maybe the suitcase, which would be dumb)

talk about The Vega Brother gets my dick hard

sorry about that, but it does

its impossible to make a prequel, though

bascicly because both John Travolta and Michael Madsen are old, chubby and look 60, i don’t think its that simple to make em look 15 years younger

and a sequal is impossible too concidering their both dead

but you never know, QT probably got a card up his sleave that he will release some day soon, becazuse he knows the people want to see thi picture, he knows that RD and PF fans are craving to see this picture, question is, is it possible?

and a Mr Pink film should be possible, if he makes one, he probably wouldn’t make one with Mr Pink, he would make one with Steve Buscemi with no reference to RD, we know that he is Mr Pink, but they never talk about it, or people refere to him as Mr Pink, it will be just Buscemi in another gang, on another job, starting a new life

my 2 cents

A good 2 cents none the less

How about a movie called “Pulp Fiction” about Vic’s brother?

[quote]How about a movie called “Pulp Fiction” about Vic’s brother?[/quote]

am i the only one who got that???

no i got that…

yep’ it’s a wellknown info now for all the QT fans.

Hope it will be done ! :smiley:

i would want to see vegas brothers

that prequel would be awsome!