What's his next project after Inglourious basterds?

Zombi Basterds Of The SS

crazy eva/dirty adolf v. the zombie jews of dachau

Its a cross genre movie. Dead jews rise from the dead as zombies hellbent on seeking revenge against Adolf so Adolf and his love Eva set out on a crazy road trip being chased by zombies across Germany and Eastern Euroope in a souped up VW painted yellow with a black stripe down the middle.

I think its actually going to be a sequel to IB.

how unoriginal of you guys… check our sundance schedules :wink:

i think QT will go for something completely different. personally, i’m hoping for sci-fi or… wait for it… screwball comedy :wink:

Musical comedy, westerns, road movie would be fine for me.

How about a screwball comedy/western/musical/zombie movie based on the story of John Brown Dead slaves rising up as zombies seeking revenge on their masters and John Brown could serve as their leader in between killing their could be some musical numbers and a love story between John Brown and one of the zombies that looks like Pam Grier :angel:

I think Rodriguez did a great grindhouse zombie flick with Planet Terror, and in a way, I don’t think QT would do his own after this one.

Wasn’t Quentin interested doing a movie about Elmore Leonard’s 40 Lashes Less One? That would be freaking awesome and I hope he does that.

yes, me too

I read somewhere, I think at everythingtarantino, that Faster Pussycat Kill Kill is looking to be less rumour and more probable. I just got a FPKK t-shirt when I was in NYC too, so that’s kinda cool/not.

I say bring on Kill Bill Vol.3

[quote=“Geoi”]
I read somewhere, I think at everythingtarantino, that Faster Pussycat Kill Kill is looking to be less rumour and more probable. I just got a FPKK t-shirt when I was in NYC too, so that’s kinda cool/not.
[/quote]

i cant believe all this fpkk shit, every time I ask those who really know it’s a rumor, and they tried to kill it. i think somebody’s trying to get attention or someone is a bit pissed QT isn’t really doing this even though maybe sometime he expressed an interest in it or something…

I’d love to see him do a road movie. That would be incredible.

A real old school spaghetti-western with that Italian feel to it. I hate these new westerns, they’re so clean looking. I mean look at Once Upon A Time In The West, Leone did his research and knew a lot about music. If anything George Lucas learned how to place music for his Star Wars films because of these films.

Wha…oh yeah. Western.

A musical about butterflies and fairies.

Maybe he’ll remake Bambi into a vengence film with Bambi and Thumper traveling around the countryside brutally killing all the hunters that killed his mom. “You killed my mother you mother f89ckers”

Yall be hatin’ dawg. For real. Yalls trippin’ yoz. Represent.

[quote=“Ify”]
A musical about butterflies and fairies.
[/quote]

;D You freak. ;D

You love it.

I heard that he was thinking about doing a spaghetti western style film about slavery in America. A specific historical figure, but I can`t remember the name

John Brown… He said that would be much later in his career, when he would be old enough to play the part of the 50-something year-old Brown.