What Program Did Robert Use

[quote=“Jjp”]
bluesteel could you upload your footage of the grainy effect on youtube and i will just get it wit media converter?
[/quote]

wait you just wanna see it? or use it…?

use it, if u post it on youtube i can just take it off of youtube with mediaconverter.

unless there is a way you could send it to me.

[quote=“Jjp”]
unless there is a way you could send it to me.
[/quote]

ur gonna use my clip? i dont think so dawg. what are you gonna use it for?

i dident want an actual clip from ur film the effect i was talking about. and if u dont want to send it i understand but any info or advice on making it. I was thinking about just taking old stock footage on a back screen and chroma keying the black out. i wanted to overlay the effect for a fake trailer.

[quote=“Jjp”]
i dident want an actual clip from ur film the effect i was talking about. and if u dont want to send it i understand but any info or advice on making it. I was thinking about just taking old stock footage on a back screen and chroma keying the black out. i wanted to overlay the effect for a fake trailer.
[/quote]

well. you said you use Vegas right? Do some google research. “aged film effects for Vegas (whatever Version you’re running)” and stuff like that. that’s how i found this one. but i think you’ll be hard pressed to find some that will run with vegas. The industry norm is either avid or Final Cut Pro.

yea i was thinking about getting a copy of avid.

[quote=“Jjp”]
yea i was thinking about getting a copy of avid.
[/quote]

lol. ur just gonna “get a copy of avid?” you have that cash lying around? Even Avid Express is nearly $700.

pirate

delete

[quote=“Sebastian”]
Adobe After Effects, most of all

buy the Grind House book (see wiki pages) to read more about the special effects in grindhouse, including interviews with the FX guys
[/quote][quote=“Sebastian”]
Adobe After Effects, most of all

buy the Grind House book (see wiki pages) to read more about the special effects in grindhouse, including interviews with the FX guys
[/quote]

Hi admin See wiki pages you said but I cant find it can you gimme the link of that please thanks