What if QT made NBK

haha i love that scene, worsed acting in the film but lovely writtin

i hated the movie but for some reason after i watched it, i watched the deleted scenes and thought they were great. goofy, but great. and the alternate ending where they both get killed deserved to be the normal ending. i hated those 2 stupid fucks so damn much

I was watching the The Good The Bad And The Ugly Special Edition DVD the other day and noticed that the guy who did the dialogue was called Mickey Knox, I wonder if QT got that name from there?

One thing I really like about Oliver Stone’s NBK is Woody and Juliette as Mickey and Mallory. I can’t picture anyone else as those characters. I was wondering, was QT writing those parts with specific actors in mind?

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
i hated the movie but for some reason after i watched it, i watched the deleted scenes and thought they were great. goofy, but great. and the alternate ending where they both get killed deserved to be the normal ending. i hated those 2 stupid fucks so damn much
[/quote]

Does that include that ‘brilliant’ scene that Roger Avary wrote for the movie that Oliver Stone Loved so much?

which one?

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
which one?
[/quote]

I don’t know exactly what the scene was. If anyone here knows…

roger avary wrote the wheelchair bound body builders scene.

apparently ,when QT was trying to get the film made, these real life iron pumpers offered to put up some money if they could be in the movie!

tarantino thought it was too much of a commercial proposition for him, ‘like i was too much of a prostitute’ so he got avary to write it.

i think the deal fell through, but QT loved the scene so much , he kept it in the script.

what i want to know is did tarantino have ANY input in the scene i.e the concept or was 100% avary?