What Drugs Does QT Do, and or has Done?

Yeah dude, high five!

zips down pants and whips out cock

yeh right

pulls out hanzo sword, chops dick off and feeds it to him

I was just joking. You’d really watch some guy eat his own schlong?? Fkn perv

Who said anything about watching? Nah, I was kiddin too, just thought I’d carry it on. It’s cool essay(sp?) oh talkin bout essay, i just watched the Desperado trailer and it’s so cool when Tarantino says that line right at the end of it.

You know what? I lied, I wasn’t really joking. I whip my cock out at the most random times and it feels invigorating. I’ll be walking to the grocery store and I’ll see some fat Mexican chick and i’m like “Que Pasa?” and then ziiiiiiiiip, out pops little Buono. You should try it sometime man, it’s like the 8th best feeling ever.

[quote]You know what? I lied, I wasn’t really joking. I whip my cock out at the most random times and it feels invigorating. I’ll be walking to the grocery store and I’ll see some fat Mexican chick and i’m like “Que Pasa?” and then ziiiiiiiiip, out pops little Buono. You should try it sometime man, it’s like the 8th best feeling ever.[/quote]

That shit makes me LMFAO! Be careful though Buono, one of those fat Mexican chicks could actually go down on it like a dog on rabies goes down on Johnny_Exhale2’s mom, and then you’ll be in a world to hurt. So I’ll probably take your advice and do that sometime but I’m gonna do it in a more appropriate place, like a tupperware party…

Well there aren’t any mexican girls here, so I guess I’ll just have to do it on an iraqi girl or some shit. Does she have to be fat?

[quote]

That shit makes me LMFAO! Be careful though Buono, one of those fat Mexican chicks could actually go down on it like a dog on rabies goes down on Johnny_Exhale2’s mom, and then you’ll be in a world to hurt. So I’ll probably take your advice and do that sometime but I’m gonna do it in a more appropriate place, like a tupperware party…[/quote]

Hell yeah man, soccer moms are the best!! Fuckin just stand in the middle of the road with your thang hanging out and just watch the expression on their faces as they gasp in horror and put their hands over their kids eyes.

Just make sure to move out the way as to not get your dick run over

[quote]Just make sure to move out the way as to not get your dick run over[/quote]

The damn shame is that that could never pose a problem for me because mine isn’t long enough to tough the tarmac, but it makes that up in width, which is what the ladies REALLY like.

But yeah, those soccermoms would be a great audience for such a show. The’d be like “Ooeehhh look at that boy showing off his masculinety, makes me all wet down there it just oozes out of my…” her kids in the back of the station wagon go like “but mooommmm!!!” "not now kids! I’ma go pick up this guy now and you go play with your playstation."

Soccermoms rule.

[quote]But that doesn’t mean that doing drugs is not cool either.[/quote]

LOL :smiley: :smiley: Just watch, one day crackheads will take over this world. Then you’ll be wishin u were snortin some lines and stickin some dirty ass unsanitary needles in your arms. Dont forget what the good book says, “You can’t outrun a crackhead.”

“The greatest sin of all is not passing the joint.”- Gandhi

Preach on, brotha!!

if i wont to know what drugs anyone uses its got to be david lynch. what is with that guy and miggets. but his movies are the best.

QT obviously is a pot head come on, but what wrong with that, nothing…so kudos to the man

[quote]if i wont to know what drugs anyone uses its got to be david lynch. what is with that guy and miggets. but his movies are the best.[/quote]
Yeah but his movies usually midgets are important.

Spoilers are evident don’t read if you have not seen twin Peaks

The dancing midget is a metaphor for what happened to Laura Palmer. SO are allot of thing in the dream like the Laura cousin puts her finger to her right nostril to symbolize there is a secret. Twin Peaks makes since to me and I have never gotten high in my life but that miss another story…

End of spoilers

I really don’t care what drugs he did or has done. Like Jim Carroll(The classic quote"I want to be pure) poet,musician,and artist in general his work would not be worse if he told(believe me he did) or did not tel. His works are brilliant and poetic. So if he smoked pot or not bus not a real factor but I do understand you were just acting a question. But remember My nigga "The Pope said “I think the catholic church should pass the joint not the little boy.” Yeah my nigga is a philosopher.

[quote]i think you’re the one who’s on drugs[/quote]

Word

Yes I am

Back to the Drink Wars on the 1st page, I prefer Jones Soda myself

Sorry, man, but back on topic!

If you wanna talk about what you wanna drink, you go to the chat loung.

For some days we had a big discussion on this board about off and o topic posts.

The result was, that tha admin told me to be more strict with sticking to the board rules.

So, you will not here talk about your preferes drink, definatly not.

The admin wants the boards back to the topics, so this one is about QT, not about you… :wink:

I could see Quentin buying a pound of some CHRONIC and just watching old school movies all day long. Just imagine him watching in awe cause he’s so fucking stoned, lol. I wonder what he prefers smoking out of? Joint? nah too lazy to do that. He probably has an awesome bong laying around his mansion somewhere. I would love to have a smoke session with QT and watch some Shaw Bros or some giallos…I can already hear him interrputing every minute with some FYI about the movie.