WE NEED BANNERS Part 1

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]

[/quote]

love that one

^ you could ask money for that

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
^ you could ask money for that
[/quote]

Are you serious? :smiley: It was like 5-10 minutes work. I have to make that kind of shit all the time for school.

yeah, you gotta keep up the illusion that its your own 16th chapell , you just lost a thousand euro

Do you really think Seb was gonna pay me a thousand euro if I didn’t said it was 5-10 min work ::slight_smile:

[quote]Do you really think Seb was gonna pay me a thousand euro if I didn’t said it was 5-10 min work[/quote]

now you’ll never know afcourse…

I like this one a lot:

Wow I’m gonna have to bust my shit now…if people think that guy could get paid money for that banner…oh damn…wait til you see what I can do.

Here’s one:

Hey guys, I just opened ( and closed :o ) a new topic in this board. I will post in the next days every Banner in this one (with a numer). You can only post ( PLEASE DO IT! ) here.

In the other one you can see only

the Banners,

the names of the guys, who helped out

the number of the Banner

WE NEED MORE!

C´mon guys. With the Server changing (which was necessary) we loose our Google place, so we need great banners, which our members can use on other boards. Help us out. So many guys here are so talented when it comes to this stuff, so show us whar you can do!

Paint Steelo!

[quote]Like anyone would actually pay ::slight_smile:[/quote]
^do you really think I was being serious?

^9.86 K

^9.45 K

Updated one

This is fun, I’m gonna make some more.

i increased the maximum size allowed in here to 500 width. but consider the standard banner size of 468 width

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
[quote]Like anyone would actually pay  ::slight_smile:[/quote]
^do you really think I was being serious?

^9.86 K
[/quote]

I like that one

Thanks man, you should check out the ones seb has on the banners site, those are way better than the crap I send.

I’ve put some Tarantino Archives banners in my signature over at the ‘rival’ forums. Whoever made them, needs to make more

[quote=“Fatale”]
I’ve put some Tarantino Archives banners in my signature over at the ‘rival’ forums. Whoever made them, needs to make more
[/quote]

thanks for that! good going. we need more of that to get tarantino.info back into google’s top 3