Wanna know why I don't care about the "unrated" Kill Bill?

Ok, now all you’re doing is speculating and what you need is concrete evidence if you’re going to want to make a good case against anything.

True, but if he could get Iron Monkey and Hero in theaters, then he obviously has enough influence at the company to recommend certain titles. Then, of course, there’s the fact that he didn’t say a word about City on Fire being chopped up by Dimension.

When MiramAxe is backstabbing Hero, Quentin Tarantino is coming to the rescue. According to Fangoria magazine, Quentin Tarantino has been pushing MiramAxe for a release in North America and he will be “presenting” Hero in New York and Los Angeles this June. He told the magazine, "I had to fight for it with Miramax. I think they lost faith in it and everything. And I thought that Hero was an absolute masterpiece, so I fought with them not to cut it. Not to bring it down, but to keep it the same length as when I saw it. And finally they agreed if I would present it. So I got in touch with Zhang Yimou and he was cool with that. Yeah, he was as happy as a clam. So that’s what I am doingâ€â€

That thread still supports my argument that he endorsed edited films, while he could release Kill Bill anyway he wanted to.

maybe because it is his own fuckin film

[quote=“GATSU”]
That thread still supports my argument that he endorsed edited films, while he could release Kill Bill anyway he wanted to.
[/quote]

I’d like some of whatever you’re smoking

[quote=“GATSU”]
[/quote]

Gatsu, its commone knowledge that Tarantino practically held Hero hostage while stealing material from it and then pullls that cheap ass stunt and released it in the USA with his name plastered all over the movie so as to appear innocent. You need not whine about that. The movie industry widely saw it as the fraud it was and soundly rejected it! Those individuals objective enough saw this for the cheap stunt it was and thus the failure of kill bill…(Incase some one forgot to remind you kill bill did not win any oscars either and if memory serves me correct at least Hero recieved far better recognition than kill bill will ever hope to recieve)

I have to ask you though, which Fist of Legend are you talking about. Is it the version with Jet Li in it? If so please let me know because i am a huge fan of the movie and would like to see whatever was left out. (I have the american version and have no clue about what you were referring to)

Ps…For others out there, who are oblivious to Tarantino’s pathetic antics, please keep your biased bullshit to yourselves. I am not interested in some shallow argument with individuals who proudly claim “brown nosing” to the point of blindness from feacal matter to actual be a legitimate classification of their understanding or lack there of, of a movie.

Consider this my concession. Kill bill is cool, hip, funky bla bla bla and it didnt get any academy recognition because hollywood is biased bla bla bla baloney and all the bull shit you want it so badly to be…

QT is more the victim here…they just used his name to pimp the movie…

Hero benifited from QT, not the other way around…

[quote=“greendestiny”]
Ps…For others out there, who are oblivious to Tarantino’s pathetic antics, please keep your biased bullshit to yourselves. I am not interested in some shallow argument with individuals who proudly claim "brown nosing" to the point of blindness from feacal matter to actual be a legitimate classification of their understanding or lack there of, of a movie.

Consider this my concession. Kill bill is cool, hip, funky bla bla bla and it didnt get any academy recognition because hollywood is biased bla bla bla baloney and all the bull shit you want it so badly to be…
[/quote]

if you actually gave some good arguments for saying that kill bill sucks then I woulndt have a problem…

I dont even have a problem with you not liking it…but just because you dont like the movie doesnt mean it’s a bad movie…

plus lots of good movies and directors didnt get an oscar in the right places…

if a movie doesnt get an oscar…does this automatically mean the movie sucks? thats a load of bullshit…

Greendestiny why are you still here?

[quote=“greendestiny”]
I am not interested in some shallow argument with individuals who proudly claim “brown nosing” to the point of blindness from feacal matter to
[/quote]

How about not even posting in this thread if you can’t spell a word as simple as “fecal”, you dumb motherfucking Middle Schooler. Oh i’m sorry, was I just “brown nosing” people who can actually use correct grammar and have I.Q.'s of that of a normal human being?

[quote=“greendestiny”]
Gatsu, its commone knowledge that Tarantino practically held Hero hostage while stealing material from it and then pullls that cheap ass stunt and released it in the USA with his name plastered all over the movie so as to appear innocent. You need not whine about that. The movie industry widely saw it as the fraud it was and soundly rejected it! Those individuals objective enough saw this for the cheap stunt it was and thus the failure of kill bill…(Incase some one forgot to remind you kill bill did not win any oscars either and if memory serves me correct at least Hero recieved far better recognition than kill bill will ever hope to recieve)

I have to ask you though, which Fist of Legend are you talking about. Is it the version with Jet Li in it? If so please let me know because i am a huge fan of the movie and would like to see whatever was left out. (I have the american version and have no clue about what you were referring to)

Ps…For others out there, who are oblivious to Tarantino’s pathetic antics, please keep your biased bullshit to yourselves. I am not interested in some shallow argument with individuals who proudly claim “brown nosing” to the point of blindness from feacal matter to actual be a legitimate classification of their understanding or lack there of, of a movie.

Consider this my concession. Kill bill is cool, hip, funky bla bla bla and it didnt get any academy recognition because hollywood is biased bla bla bla baloney and all the bull shit you want it so badly to be…
[/quote]

Wow, what a cool post, I think I just fell in love with you, greendestiny.

why doesn’t this post get locked or something? It causes nothing but bad comments back and forth between people and the original message from “Gatsu” doesn’t make any sense…He/she is just an idiot, and I wouldn’t waste my time talking to them. Unless everyone is having fun fighting with eachother, then it’s kind of a pointless post.