[Vol 2] Songs not on OST CD

[quote]Where is Johnny Cash’s “A Satisfied Mind” in the film?[/quote]

SPOILERS

UMA is about to go after Budd in his trailer. She is hiding. He puts the song on. You hear it stop. He looks outside. Puts the record on a again, then she comes in. BAM!

[quote]Can someone be a little more specific on this music from Fisful of Dollars. Because I’m a very big fan of the Dollars Trilogy and have a lot of the music from it and I didn’t reconginse the music as being from “Fistful” as Budd walks over to the Bride.

Maybe I was so into the scene that I totally forgot what music was playing but could someone be more specific.[/quote]

It’s the main FISTFUL OF DOLLARS theme. The version I have is 1.49. Remember as it builds up and the bride spits on budd then the song kind of climaxes or reaches it’s highest point as he spits on her. I think that’s my favorite part of the whole movie. Damn, it was incredible.

I can’t find the Issac Hayes song or Invisible Pole Fighter anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I found Isaac Hayes “Three Tough Guys”

Took a while. UNFORTUNATELY it’s not in mp3 format. It’s a .ram which I guess only plays in real player. The song played during the Bride vs. Pai Mei is actually titled “Three Tough Guys (End Theme).” There is a version that has singing in it but the intstrumentation is a little different (that one is the Title theme. Might not make a big difference, but you can certainly hear the difference.) I also have the title theme too if you wanna hear, Isaac Hayes is so cool with his smoky voice. Its mp3 format, but NOT the one in the movie.

Heres the link to the .ram version (the one used in the movie…I read the credits for the songs at the end so people might think that its the title theme…Im not quite sure but this one sounds more like the on in the movie) SCROLL DOWN, and choose save target as:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.mp3raid.com/search/dload/Thr … 08f.2281am”>http://www.mp3raid.com/search/dload/Three+Tough+Guys+(The+End+Theme)/http:,,,,www.tunes.co.uk,,tunes,,2281am,,best_blax08f.2281am</LINK_TEXT>

*And I do my best to get the mp3 one up. Oh. I’m getting the Isaac Hayes Double Feature: Three Tough Guys & Truck Turner soudntrack. Which also includes RUN FAYE RUN & TRUCK TURNER both used in VOL.1.

I got the whole Three Tough Guys soundtrack from soulseek.

[quote]It was great to hear a lot of Morricone’s stuff. Im also curious about the song the played during Budd reply to Bill about dodging guilt. I just assumed it was Rodriguez material. Shit. I hope everyone is right about the ultimate Kill BIll soundtrack. I want to hear all of RZA & Rdogrguez stuff. And definitely have all the KILL BILL “b-sides.”
[/quote]

i loved that song and i too just figured it was rodriguez's work. and i agree with another kill bill cd. they made one for austin powers. they really should make one for kill bill. and as cool as it is to have dialouge packed with the cds i think i would rather have another song from the movie than dialouge.

Yeah, I really want to know those other songs. But I bet the second song played during the Pai Mei scene was a Rza song.

And Liquid Swords wasnt played, They just used the same sample form the movie as Liquid Swords. The Liquid Swords album has many sample from themovie Shogun Assassin, like Only Built For Cuban Linx had The Killer.

And the sample at the beginning of the Liquid Swords song is slighlty different form the movie one, they let out the word mother in one sentence.

btw, it pretty much amazed me QT used Invincible Pole Fighter music, I have that movie here at home on VHS, and it is so cool, AMAZING!!! it’s also known as 8 Diagram Pole Fighter and spin offs of that name.

But QT used the music form thatmovie if I’m assuming correct, also after that I looked at the RIP list, it had Chang Che the director of the movie in it and Lo Lieh, but I was missing Alexander Fu Sheng.

Alexander Fu Sheng had one of the main roles in the original script of that movie together with Gordon Liu, only Fu Sheng died in a car accident during the filming of that movie, so Gordon Liu got a bigger role. Point is he used the music form the movie but forgot to mention the nameof the actor who died during the making of that movie and had of of the main roles in that movie.

A screener on the internet would be helpfull now as we could easily rewatch the credits and the songtitles.

[quote]I got the whole Three Tough Guys soundtrack from soulseek. [/quote]
What’s your username?

[quote]
btw, it pretty much amazed me QT used Invincible Pole Fighter music, I have that movie here at home on VHS, and it is so cool, AMAZING!!! it’s also known as 8 Diagram Pole Fighter and spin offs of that name.
[/quote]

Which scene was this music played?

[quote]

It’s the main FISTFUL OF DOLLARS theme. The version I have is 1.49. Remember as it builds up and the bride spits on budd then the song kind of climaxes or reaches it’s highest point as he spits on her. I think that’s my favorite part of the whole movie. Damn, it was incredible.
[/quote]

It’s not the main theme.

It’s the song that plays as the little kid crys for his mother as the woman heads towards Gian Marie Volonte and his gang.

Anyone know the tune played when Bill and company massacre the wedding? That song is so fuckn creepy but so fuckn cool. Probably one of my favorite scenes in the whole movie. I’m pretty sure it’s a Rodriguez tune.

I’m very much interested in getting together the “missing” tracks from both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 for the hardcore Tarantino and Kill Bill fans.

Does anyone have a full listing of all the tracks that play in Kill Bill Vol. 2? Also, I tried to download that .RAM file of “Three Tough Guys” from Issac Hayes, but no luck. The Pai Mei sequence is my favorite from either film and I’d like to have all the various music that plays during that sequence.

[quote]I’m very much interested in getting together the “missing” tracks from both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 for the hardcore Tarantino and Kill Bill fans.

Does anyone have a full listing of all the tracks that play in Kill Bill Vol. 2? Also, I tried to download that .RAM file of “Three Tough Guys” from Issac Hayes, but no luck. The Pai Mei sequence is my favorite from either film and I’d like to have all the various music that plays during that sequence. [/quote]

Sounds good. I agree, I want that “Pai Mei” songs. The “Three Tough Guys end theme” is just streaming from this site:

http://www.tunes.co.uk/tunes/featured/5853.html

http://www.tunes.co.uk/tunes/ram/best_blax08f.ram

So hard to find a quality MP3 of it.

Dies Irae

Written by Nora Orlandi(siae)

Performed by Paolo Ormi

Maybe

from “Lo Strano Vizio Della Signora Wardh” aka “Blade of the Ripper” (1970)

Ay Que Caray

Written by Marilu Esmeralda Aguiluz

Performed by Marilu Esmeralda Aguiluz

Countesy of Nina Music

Invincible Pole Fighter

Written by So Chun Hou & Stephen Shing

Performed by So Chun Hou & Stephen Shing

Coutesy of Show Brothers (Hong Kong) Limited

[quote]Dies Irae

Performed by Paolo Ormi

Maybe

from “Lo Strano Vizio Della Signora Wardh” aka “Blade of the Ripper” (1970)

Ay Que Caray

Countesy of Nina Music

Invincible Pole Fighter

Coutesy of Show Brothers (Hong Kong) Limited[/quote]

Do you know when the first 3 songs play in the movie?

Hi,

here’s a list of hopefully nearly all the songs that are mentioned so far here that are not on the O.S.T. Vol.2

Does any of you guys more about other songs playing in the movie??

Unfortunately most of my users don’t know more song… very rare.

So, here’s the list so far:

Invincible Pole Fighter

Ay Que Caray

Countesy of Nina Music

Dies Irae

Performed by Paolo Ormi

Silhouette Of Doom

Written by Ennio Morricone

Day Of Anger

Written by Riz Ortolani

Liquid Swords

Written by maybe coming from a sampler(?)

Performed by Genuis (?)

Navajo Joe – Theme vom Film „Return of Joe“

Fistful Of Dollars Theme

Road To Salina

Three Tough Guys (End Theme)

Written by Isaac Hayes

Performed by Isaac Hayes (?)

The Trio

[quote]Hi,

here’s a list of hopefully nearly all the songs that are mentioned so far here that are not on the O.S.T. Vol.2

Does any of you guys more about other songs playing in the movie??

Unfortunately most of my users don’t know more song… very rare.

So, here’s the list so far:

Invincible Pole Fighter

Ay Que Caray

Countesy of Nina Music

Dies Irae

Performed by Paolo Ormi

Silhouette Of Doom

Day Of Anger

Written by Riz Ortolani

Liquid Swords

Written by maybe coming from a sampler(?)

Performed by Genuis (?)

Navajo Joe – Theme vom Film „Return of Joe“

Fistful Of Dollars Theme

Road To Salina

Three Tough Guys (End Theme)

Written by Isaac Hayes

Performed by Isaac Hayes (?)

The Trio

[/quote]

“A Silhouette of Doom” is on the official soundtrack!

And is “Sunny Road to Salina” really from Ennio Morricone? Great, I love that song!

Sunny Road To Salina is actually composed by Bernard Girard-Christophe.

I have the following:

All the website music including:

Invincible Pole Fighter (if I’ve correctly identified it in the movie)

Elle’s car game theme

Budd Twang (Elle gathering cash)

White Lotus Theme (ascending the steps to Pai Mei)

Main Theme (opening website page, beginning of Chapter 7)

Il Mercenario (L’Arena w/ guitars, during the burial scene, I’ve heard. Sounds familiar)

The Trio

The Demise of Barbara and the Return of Joe (Bill’s death and the softer music before it)

Fistful of Dollars

Three Tough Guys

Sunny Road to Salina

Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey sound clip :wink:

Not to mention Champions of Death and Yagyu Conspiracy.

This site rarely loads for me, so look up my IM if your interested…

Here might be something interseting for all Morricone fans.

The O.S.T. of Navajo Joe contains a lot of great songs. Including some that are in the movie…

Here’s a picture of the front cover…

For more informations, check this link:

Navajo Joe OST