[Vol 2] OST - Robert Rodriguez topic

I Now have 58 Kill Bill Tracks! In iTunes ;D

[quote=“Dillontino”]
"Frank Mills - Music Box Dancer- This is the music from the ice-cream outside Vernita’s Pasadena Home. The ice cream truck Yuki was supposed to be driving. Not much to really review, it’s just like an ice cream truck in your stereo."

How much of a True Rom song is that!
[/quote]What does that have to do with this topic???

I’m just saying that tune is almost identical to the T.R theme… form of reference?

They have some wicked songs on that Oldziey site. The opening tune to Once Upon a Time in Mexico is fucking amazing.

[quote=“Dillon”]
“Frank Mills - Music Box Dancer- This is the music from the ice-cream outside Vernita’s Pasadena Home. The ice cream truck Yuki was supposed to be driving. Not much to really review, it’s just like an ice cream truck in your stereo.”

[/quote]

Today I heard Music Box Dancer actually playing on the ice cream truck! lol

EEK! Found another Robert track, when Budd calls Elle it sounds like Do I Look Pretty, but there is also whistling in the backround. So that means have to find 2 more tracks.

the Chingon performance from the DVD:

- YouTube

it’s on youtube :wink:

[quote=“CopperHead”]
EEK! Found another Robert track, when Budd calls Elle it sounds like Do I Look Pretty, but there is also whistling in the backround. So that means have to find 2 more tracks.
[/quote]

Can you be kind and email it to me?

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]
Can you be kind and email it to me?
[/quote]

That post was made almost 4 years ago and Copperhead hasn’t been active here for half a year, but good luck with that!

[quote=“Ify”]
That post was made almost 4 years ago and Copperhead hasn’t been active here for half a year, but good luck with that!
[/quote]

Oooooooh **CK!

wow…nice post…

sales tracking software