[Vol 2] Already Saw Volume 2

[quote]Favorite scene?

Tell to avoid big spoilers[/quote]

It’ll change all the time but the first one that comes to mind is The Bride’s training sequence…no, it’s when the Bride first meets Bill on her quest and sees the surprise. I’m going through my own shit right now so my eyes were watery. And to my amusement, it’s followed by a hilarious moment. I laughed, I cried, in reverse order.

[quote]Just one question. Does The Lonely Shepard song play in the film?[/quote]

Is that the one by Zamfir that played in the credits of Volume 1? Then yes. Bill plays the flute, it might be that one. How does the song go again?

Btw, stay through the credits. Of course you will. I liked the end credits. He did something I always wanted to do but it seemed like he had the wrong music going for them. Also, after the credits, I didn’t like what was there but some might.

I’m not a big fan of when movies do this but I guess after all the shit he went through to make this epic, he deserves it.

[quote]was the original script changed( or added)in volume 2? Does Elle Driver have a backstory?[/quote]
Err…I’m guessing “no” for the back story, I read somewhere about the loss of her eye is both shocking ( as in you’ll hate her character) and memorable…

[quote]
Err…I’m guessing “no” for the back story, I read somewhere about the loss of her eye is both shocking ( as in you’ll hate her character) and memorable…
[/quote]

We get a quick flashback. We do hate her for what she did to

SPOILERS

Pai Mei

END SPOILERS

But he quickly gets avenged after we find out. It’s brutal and weird, one minute we hate Elle, the next we feel sorry for her…although she deserved it. Normally I don’t feel sorry for the bad guy in movies but…well you’ll see what I mean.

So as for backstory, we don’t get anything like O-Ren’s chapter in Volume One but she’s far from a one dimensional character. Even the characters that would be one dimensional in other films take charge here in their brief time on screen.

Show me somebody that doesn’t think QT’s characters have depth and I’ll show you someone that hasn’t seen his movies.

[quote]

I don’t know which song that is but I’m sure it is.  Is that the Ennio Morricione one?  I’m sure it is.  How does it go?  Dun dun dun, dunnnnn?
[/quote]

Yeh it’s the Ennio Morricone one that plays at the start and at the end of the Volume 2 trailer (not the teaser)!! Its also on the GBU OST!! Is that the one you were thinking of?

In volume 2 do we find out how Elle lost her eye?

[quote]In volume 2 do we find out how Elle lost her eye?[/quote]

I saw the film today.

Yes. Wanna know why?

[quote]

I saw the film today.

Yes. Wanna know why?[/quote]

Not really…

[quote]

Not really…[/quote]
Me neither, I’ve already been spoiled enough, might aswell wait a week and see for myself :-X

Here in Italy V.2 will come the 23… :-[

>:(

I CAN’T WAIT!!! >:( >:(

[quote]

Not really…[/quote]

No one asked you…

:slight_smile:

[quote]

I saw the film today.

Yes. Wanna know why?[/quote]

I do. Can you post with spoiler warning or PM me? Thanks.

[quote]

I do. Can you post with spoiler warning or PM me? Thanks.[/quote]

PM sent! :slight_smile:

Hey, send me one also.

done!

And me please! :slight_smile:

sure thing

Was Yuki’s revenge added back in?

[quote]Was Yuki’s revenge added back in?[/quote]
Greatest question of all time

[quote]Was Yuki’s revenge added back in?[/quote]

NO!!