[Vol 1] IT'S YOUR BABY..BANG!

myself along with the whole theatre jumped out of our fuckin seats

Yes, it was an effictive opening scene, especially in black and white, but I can’t really say I jumped, because I saw it coming. Brilliant!

I also enjoyed the scene where the guys come to Uma’s room. “You’re Buck, right? And you came here to fuck, right?” Just hilarious.

O i jumped, except my friend sitting next to me almost fell off his chair. Needless to say, it was REALLY hard to keep a straight face during the opening credits after that.

[quote]You know, I sat through those previews, and figured, hey, those’ll be some cool movies when they come out this year, and then I saw Kill Bill. The only way to describe it is, say, for example you had this chance to fuck the girl of your dreams, the most, abso-fucking-loutely gorgeous woman you’ve ever seen or imagined; but on the way, you get jumped by some fellow who ass-rapes you, we’re talking about a full on, hour and a half of anal pounding before he walks off, and, all of a sudden, instead of being completely disgusted by this, you realize, that no sexual act can ever compare to what you just experianced, not even fucking your dream girl. So, you just go home, and try and live your life knowing that the pleasure you might of once derived from sex, will never be the same, because you’ll never, fuckin’ ever match what you felt that night, when you got fucked in the ass." [/quote]

Your words are very disturbing, but goddamn it if you didn’t hit the nail on the head. But if we were just talking about sex, I would have went and fucked my dream girl just to prove that I wasn’t gay.

[quote]   ÂÂ

To sum it all up, as we walked from the theater to my truck, I said something that explains how amazing this film was to me…:

“You know, I sat through those previews, and figured, hey, those’ll be some cool movies when they come out this year, and then I saw Kill Bill.  The only way to describe it is, say, for example you had this chance to fuck the girl of your dreams, the most, abso-fucking-loutely gorgeous woman you’ve ever seen or imagined; but on the way, you get jumped by some fellow who ass-rapes you, we’re talking about a full on, hour and a half of anal pounding before he walks off, and, all of a sudden, instead of being completely disgusted by this, you realize, that no sexual act can ever compare to what you just experianced, not even fucking your dream girl.  So, you just go home, and try and live your life knowing that the pleasure you might of once derived from sex, will never be the same, because you’ll never, fuckin’ ever match what you felt that night, when you got fucked in the ass.”[/quote]

Funny, I would never made an analogy for liking a movie with this absurd comparison. But, I have to acknowledge some men do like being fucked in the anus by other men. If that’s your thing more power to you. I have a live and let live attitude. However, any man that trys to violate my cherry ass will have to suffer the discomfort of having me force feed him his severed dick and bloody testicles. Now, this is a scenario more in tuned with my sensibilties. BANG!!!

I love “Kill Bill: Volume 1.” Seen it six times with more than twelve people in the theaters each time. The opening closeup is alway jolting and disturbing to me.

I don’t know why but I still jump every time I see it, even though I expect it. It must be one of them Pavlovian response things.

It’s always worse when you know it’s gonna happen, it builds the suspense

[quote]I don’t know why but I still jump every time I see it, even though I expect it. It must be one of them Pavlovian response things.[/quote]

No not that. It’s because it’s so fucking loud. I saw alot and only about four times I jumped “after the first time” I saw it.

PULP DOG

the Second time i saw it i didn’t jump at all. I knew exactally when he was going to shoot and how loud it would be. I wasn’t scared, usually i am. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really don’t understand how anyone could think of the opening scene as ‘funny.’ It was one of the single most shocking scenes I have ever witnessed, and I consider myself priviledged to have seen it.

It is, however, not funny. It is a slap to the face, and a brutal event. I don’t understand how people could associate humor with it, like they would Boss Tanaka’s death.

For me, Boss Tanaka’s death wasn’t funny. I felt sorry for his children, although they don’t get as much love from their father. It was O-Ren’s follow-up speech that made it somewhat amusing (and the part where Sophie translated ‘fucker’ as ‘fucker’). I think Resevoir_dude was lauging at the helpless people who jumped at the gunshot… not at the actual scene itself.

I laughed when O-Ren slices Boss Tanaka’s head off. I mean how can you keep a straight face when a guys head is chopped off and blood spurts up like a water fountain? Even the way the blood spurted up was timed to be funny, like when you take a piss and you think youre done but youre not. LOL.

Yeah, it was funny how the blood hesistates for a while before deciding to rain like that. I was like… “So where is the bloo… oh.” I don’t know how guys piss so… that sound would be unfamiliar to me.