[Vol 1] FIRST TEST-SCREENING REVIEWS!

the movie will be 94 minutes. That’s what Quentin Tarantino said

Hmm… a little shorter than I thought.

Some details from another reviewer:

“About 1/4 of the movie is in Japanese with English subtitles, about 15 to 20 minutes is in graphic novel sytle animation. Madsen is only in it in one or two shots. Daryl Hannah is in it for one scene plus a couple of shots, same with Vivica Fox. Sam Jackson isn’t in Vol 1. Bill is always off screen or you just see his hands.”

MADSEN in one SCENE!

fucking crap!

[quote]MADSEN in one SCENE!

fucking crap![/quote]

Madsen has to be in more than one scene. The lonely grave chapter is basically about Budd isnt it?

This shit is confusing, one person says the film ends after The Bride drops Sofie Fatale off at the hospital and the other more vague review said it ends after The Bride is in the grave. Whos telling the truth?

Like I posted before, don’t believe anything these reviewers say. They all contradict eachother. Just wait for your own damn opinion when you actually see the movie yourself. Don’t base any of your opinions on some fuck’s opinion on the movie they thought they saw. Reviews only ruin the movie anyway. I spoiled myself enough just reading those two reviews.

i didnt even read the reviews, reviews are the devil. theyll burn an impression on you about rather a movie is good or not before you even see the movie yourself. the devil i say!!!

I think this “Madsen is only in one shot” (NOT scene)-quote indicates that the first film does stop after the House of Blue Leaves fight, like the first reviewer said. I’m guessing that Madsen is in one or two shots of the prologue, and the one scene with Hannah would be in the Comatose Bride-chapter. Also, this reviewer says you don’t see Bill’s face, which pretty much confirms my theory, because with the Cherry Pie-chapter gone, the first time you’d actually SEE Bill is in the Paula Schultz-chapter.

Mark my words: QT isn’t gonna go for the obvious cliffhanger. Volume One will end after the House of Blue Leaves fight.

Theres some things that you just feel inside and you dont know if others feel the same way as you. Well this review of Kill Bill is the best one yet. Its not just a review it is a declaration of truth for movie geeks like us. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Read and Enjoy:

El Mariachi reviews KILL BILL VOL 1 and loves every ounce of it!

Amazing, that guy was!

Go read it!

[quote]Amazing, that guy was!

Go read it![/quote]

You sound like Yoda oif, lol. And yeah, the review kicks ass!

Bill it is, kill him you must. Fail you shall not!

the review is cool, and I like fat Harry’s introduction

[quote]You sound like Yoda oif, lol. And yeah, the review kicks ass![/quote]Thanks Antonio, it was intended! 8) The reviewer of this article spoke wise.

[quote]Bill it is, kill him you must. Fail you shall not![/quote] Ha, Ha, Ha :smiley:!

I can see why fat Harry is so pissed off. That site is raging inferno of hatred. A bunch of geeks pissing on eachother because one guy like another franchise better than another. Skip the talkbacks,though and it’s decent.

It’s nice that this latest article fits all our pre-conceived notions about the film, but it really isn’t much of a review, it’s more of a defense of Quentin.

I wish at least one of the review would talk a little more about the music. I’m curious if there will be ANY pop tunes, or if it will only feature RZA/metallica/Morricone score.

yeah AICN has some good info but a lot of children ala moviepoopshot on the boards

I also like CHUD & DARKHORIZONS for movie news.

How do we know these people have even seen the movie?

[quote]How do we know these people have even seen the movie?[/quote]

How do we even know you are the man with no name? For all I know, you do have a name, and we just don’t know it! :stuck_out_tongue: