[Vol 1 & 2] Vinyl OST

[quote=“tarantino_is_god”]
any pics or links?
[/quote]

They are just like the CD in bigger size (in fact in the size on a vinyle)… And that’s this big size, which make them so beatiful ! But you have to see them in “real” to understand this feeling ! Go now to a vinyles store ! :wink:

[quote=“MiaRose”]
wow that’s pretty cool! i didn’t know that!
[/quote]

That’s not surprising to see you in this topic : talk about KB soundtrack, here is MiaRose ! :wink: But the only problem with vinyles : OK it’s better to have a big size, it’s more beautiful, but the quality is a little bit less good… So MiaRose keep your old fashioned CD and go listen to “About her” :wink: That’s exactly what I’m right now listening (so Im’ thinking of you :wink:)

alrighty then!

it looks cool in your collection or room 8)

I’d love to have the vinyl…for chirstmas I got a new record player (my old one was busted :frowning:)…but I only have about 50 LPD’s, most of which are old (2 or 3 ones are ‘new’ bands i.e. 90’s- onwards)…there’s just something cool about playing vinyl records when your chilling at home…mind you for the price of record players, vinyls, and buing new record needles; your kinda better off just buying the CD…at least thats portable ;D