Violence in kill bill

Fuckin’ a. True Romance and Kill Bill are two of the most romantic fucking movies I’ve ever seen. Those and Punch-Drunk Love. That movie brings a happy tear to my eye just thinking about it…

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]There was violence in Kill Bill?? ??? Hmm. I never noticed. I’ll have to watch it again and see if I can spot it.[/quote]

There is a scene with violence towards a baseball. It was sick, totally turned me off. I never went to watch Volume 2 because of it.

[quote=“Ify”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]There was violence in Kill Bill?? ??? Hmm. I never noticed. I’ll have to watch it again and see if I can spot it.[/quote]

There is a scene with violence towards a baseball. It was sick, totally turned me off. I never went to watch Volume 2 because of it.[/quote]

Oh yeahhh! I totally forgot about that. That was absolutely appalling.

I’m sorry but when movies are called “art” I just have to cringe. Movies are made for entertainment…every slice, dice, punch and shot in the Kill Bill movies was PURE ENTERTAINMENT. If you want “art” go to a gallery…

I always adore how Quentin directed the movie. Creating animated scenes is a great way to hide violent scenes that seems to brutal. Somehow, it works quite well.

[quote=“anxietycause”]I always adore how Quentin directed the movie. Creating animated scenes is a great way to hide violent scenes that seems to brutal. Somehow, it works quite well.[/quote]

I always loved how the animated chapter seemed to make Oren’s story mythic. To me at least. I almost hope that he reframes from doing more of them, it’s so perfectly suited to her story and that moment in the movie.

I don’t like violence in a movie just for the sake of violence. It has to be part of the story which it was in Kill Bill. The movie was so well-done a lot of people didn’t mind the violence anyway.

I didn’t think the violence was too over the top in Kill Bill. I thought it was done in an interesting, creative way. This means a lot coming from me because I’m not really into violent and gory movies.

Before Kill Bill was shown, everybody knows that this movie is somewhat violent in nature. If you cant handle the violence, might as well not watch it.