Uwe Boll

Exactly, I have never had the chance to see a Uwe Boll film, but I am pretty fucking curious. Like Ed Wood for the new century.

[quote=“Angel”]
Exactly, I have never had the chance to see a Uwe Boll film, but I am pretty fucking curious. Like Ed Wood for the new century.[/quote]

I thought the same way until I came to watch “Alone in the dark”. Seriously, it’s not even unintentionally entertaining crap, it’s just Crap. And quite boring crap, too.

[quote=“diceman”]
Seriously, it’s not even unintentionally entertaining crap, it’s just Crap. And quite boring crap, too.
[/quote]

Agree.

Boll fucks for money - no love for movies

Yeah, I got that impression from his interview in Empire. I think he finds it hard to think like a director (artistically) when he is also forking out the money. Directors usually don’t care to much about budget, unless you have to put it up yourself. Still, that is no excuse.

Almost a classic in it’s insane level of Crapiness:

- YouTube; :smiley:

He is a fuckin ignorant asshole too:

’‘Boll has made statements comparing himself to directors such as Sergio Leone and David Lynch.’’

• From Wikipedia

"They were better than actors. We looked for local Romanian actresses, but there they are all from the theater and act very broadly. For 150 euros a piece the whores would be naked and do as they were told. It was better.� - Uwe Boll (in an interview for Bloodrayne: The Movie talking about why he chose to use prostitutes instead of actual actresses).

“House of the Dead 2 I gave away. Alone in the Dark 2 I will also not do; even if the DVD movie made money. BloodRayne 2 in the Wild West is what I really want to do.” - Uwe Boll

Referring to House of the Dead, Boll said: “I think I made a perfect House of the Dead movie, because it really shows how the game is. It’s a lot of fun, it’s over-the-top action.” He has not responded to the movie’s lack of an actual house.

When rumors appeared that Uwe Boll expressed interest in a Metal Gear Solid movie, Metal Gear director Hideo Kojima responded in his audioblog HIDECHAN, "Absolutely not! I don’t know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We’ve never talked to him. It’s impossible that we’d ever do a movie with him."

Referring to film nudity, Boll stated in the Alone in the Dark DVD commentary: "What is disappointment, disappointment for all the fans is that Tara Reid is not losing her bra but this is a typical prude U.S. thing. The actresses are not willing to play nudity normally and it’s very disappointing for us Europeans and for the U.S. audience, I think. Good that Kristanna Loken in BloodRayne is fully naked."

Haha, this fucker is hilarious. I think I wanna see Bloodrayne now.

That audio commentary is pretty hilarious. He’s a fucking knob. Ed Wood passionately made films. Despite the fact that they were bad, they were so unique and they had his mark all over them. Boll just seems like a total dumbarse.

I cant wait to postal comes out, I never got to play the video game.

[quote=“diceman”]
I thought the same way until I came to watch “Alone in the dark”. Seriously, it’s not even unintentionally entertaining crap, it’s just Crap. And quite boring crap, too.
[/quote]

signed

AitD is lame boll-shit. Its bzzzzzzz…

I dunno his other stuff. It’s pity, a guy like Jason Statham is working for him now. Poor Jason.

Recent rumours suggested Uwe Boll had been approached by Konami to make a Metal Gear Solid movie- but dont fear shortly after these rumours came to sight Hideo kojima released the statement; “Absolutely not! I dont know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this thing. we’ve never talked to him. It’s impossible that we’d ever do a movie with him”. Thank God

Kojima=genius

In Empire:

It’s arguable that there has never been a good video game adaptation, but it’s unquestionable that there has never been one quite so bad as Boll’s first, House of the dead. And he knows it. “When I was first givent the script I thought it was a piece of shit,” he laughs. “But then I was told to go to the streets and ask kids if they knew House of the dead and they all did. So I thought, let’s do house of the dead.”

Sign this petition to stop Uwe Boll! Petition Online - Petition Online has been retired

For the love of god sign it!

“Uwe Boll Will Quit Making Movies with One Million Signatures”

<LINK_TEXT text=“/Film | Reporting the Reel World … ignatures/”>/Film | Reporting the Reel World</LINK_TEXT>

Boll replies: - YouTube

(Max and Bio are gonna love this ;D)

“Im the only genius…” wow this guy really loves himself doesnt he?

I demand everyone sign it! I really doubt that he will quit directing.

I actually thought Blackwoods was very good but the rest of his films I couldnt even get through.

Oh God, is that guy actually serious?

I signed that petition yesterday, and today I was on a local radio talking about b-movies and told people to go sign it too ;D

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
“Uwe Boll Will Quit Making Movies with One Million Signatures”

<LINK_TEXT text=“/Film | Reporting the Reel World … ignatures/”>/Film | Reporting the Reel World</LINK_TEXT>

Boll replies: - YouTube

(Max and Bio are gonna love this ;D)
[/quote]

Hahahahaha, I laughed my ass of. This guy is so weird. And he is a doctor also? But doctor of what? Of stupidity? Of making shitty movies?

Signed this petition some days ago… hahahahaha.

Hey. This is not the petition I signed. The one I was singing had about 50 000 signs. Whats up with that?

EDIT: That is the real petition: <LINK_TEXT text=“Petition Online - Petition Online has been retired … i?RRH53888”>Petition Online - Petition Online has been retired</LINK_TEXT>

that was the funniest video i’ve ever seen, what a tool seriously fair enough he attacks micheal bay but what does he have against roth? the fact that roth’s movies have made the top 10 box office at least once?

He’s must be a genius if he’s smart enough to realize that G(B)ay is rat-shit atleast. Roth is probably the nicest of the three, Michael Gay and Used Balls are pricks.