User Reviews Contest -Your Reviews

Allright, I am starting to publish those that Tim sent me and that I think were good (so far most of them are) on the main site.

Click RESOURCES → MOVIE REVIEWS

Here’s the Reservoir Dogs review by Johnny Exhale:

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=41”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

Here’s the Volume 1 review by Bride-To-Be (Dawna Wood)

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=41”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

Here’s the Volume 1 review by Winslow Leach (Pete Roberts):

Here’s the Volume 1 review by Oppressed Writer:

(Please read it and tell me if there are any mistakes in it or if you [the author] want to make corrections or add to it)

cool shit, thanks for putting it up

so, do you pay via paypal or am i going to have to collect it personally?

haha just kidding

would be really cool if more people would write reviews of all kinds of tarantino’s movies. page-length, in-depth, nice to read. they dont have to be professional but i think every true fan can write a review that is profound

Ooooh awesome! ;D

I’ll write some more for ya gladly! PEOPLE, once you get going on it, it’s actually not that bad!! Let’s have a few more of us do some reviews… maybe we can make Seb happy!! ;D Yay

Does non-Quentin directed movies count? For example…could i attempt reviewing “from dusk til’ dawn”???

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
Does non-Quentin directed movies count? For example…could i attempt reviewing “from dusk til’ dawn”???
[/quote]
yes please. i dont consider it a non-tarantino film. you can also review Desperado if you want. anything Tarantino has had his fingers on

allright…I finally sent a review to you…will it work??? I spent some good time on it. It’s for “from dusk til’ dawn”

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
allright…I finally sent a review to you…will it work??? I spent some good time on it. It’s for “from dusk til’ dawn”
[/quote]

there you go:

I just want to say the reviews done so far are fantastic. Great job all!

I will send you reviews,it’s so cool that we can do that 8)

hear ya soon(with a whole stash of reviews for you to read) ;D

another option is to move this user reviews thing to the WIKIand everyone can just put their reviews there.

how does that sound?

Can I still write some reviews and send them in?

I’ve already written a review of Reservoir Dogs,but I haven’t sent it yet.To Seb,wright?

:slight_smile:

“wright” :wink:

but you can also just enter them into the wiki