TV Talk

Hahahah. This forum’s going insane.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
He never said that.
[/quote]

Alright bud, lay off. You must know what sarcasm is. Stop just trying to tear everything I say apart because you dislike me.

He made fun of my liking the show with sarcasm.

I responded using sarcasm.

End transmission.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Alright bud, lay off. You must know what sarcasm is. Stop just trying to tear everything I say apart because you dislike me.

End transmission.
[/quote]Yes but I also complemented your tidy bathroom. It sparkles.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]

End transmission.
[/quote]

I’m sorry, but these threads don’t start and stop with you voicing your opinion and claiming everyone to be inferior to you. Even sarcastically speaking, you were wrong to say that because he stated that the show was cancelled because it was too funny while you replied as if he inferred that it was because the show was awful.

So let’s break it down:

You = wrong.

Everyone else= right.

Transmission terminated. (You’ve been created, severed from life and limb. On the front steps of the universe. Infinitely searching for a warmth…)

I thought the show was awful. You all suck.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
I’m sorry, but these threads don’t start and stop with you voicing your opinion and claiming everyone to be inferior to you. Even sarcastically speaking, you were wrong to say that because he stated that the show was cancelled because it was too funny while you replied that as if he inferred that it was because the show was awful.

So let’s break it down:

You = wrong.

Everyone else= right.

Transmission terminated. (You’ve been created, severed from life and limb. On the front steps of the universe. Infinitely searching for a warmth…)
[/quote]

Can you hear yourself? Calling me judgmental when all I’m doing is replying to an obviously sarcastic statement about a tv show I like?

And what does me saying you need to back off have to do with me assuming topics start and end with me? They’d be pretty boring topics if I was the only one writing in them, now wouldn’t they? I just don’t appreciate you criticizing everything i say because you’ve decided what kind of person I am based on some posts. You’re the one looking down your nose at me and being SO incredibly full of yourself that you don’t even realise it.

If you have a problem with my posts ignore them. I don’t have a problem with you, other then you assuming you know a single thing about me.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Can you hear yourself? Calling me judgmental when all I’m doing is replying to an obviously sarcastic statement about a tv show I like?

And what does me saying you need to back off have to do with me assuming topics start and end with me? They’d be pretty boring topics if I was the only one writing in them, now wouldn’t they? I just don’t appreciate you criticizing everything i say because you’ve decided what kind of person I am based on some posts. You’re the one looking down your nose at me and being SO incredibly full of yourself that you don’t even realise it.

If you have a problem with my posts ignore them. I don’t have a problem with you, other then you assuming you know a single thing about me.
[/quote]

Let’s break this down.

Biohazard said: "That’s probably the reason why they cancelled the show, it was just too damn funny."

To which you replied: “Yea. It definitely won all those awards because it was awful.” (in a seemingly sarcastic manner)

To which I then simply replied: “He never said that.” Nowhere was I being judgemental or trying to talk about your personal life or being full of myself. I was merely correcting you because you were wrong.

And that’s when you started getting defensive and told me to lay off and yada yada yada, and tried to imply that I didn’t know what sarcasm was because you were wrong. No need to go into a long-ass rant and try to take your problems out on me simply because I’m right and you’re not. There’s nothing personal about it. Just deal with it. Thank you.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Let’s break this down.

Biohazard said: "That’s probably the reason why they cancelled the show, it was just too damn funny."

To which you replied: “Yea. It definitely won all those awards because it was awful.” (in a seemingly sarcastic manner)

To which I then simply replied: “He never said that.” Nowhere was I being judgemental or trying to talk about your personal life or being full of myself. I was merely correcting you because you were wrong.

And that’s when you started getting defensive and told me to lay off and yada yada yada, and tried to imply that I didn’t know what sarcasm was because you were wrong. No need to go into a long-ass rant and try to take your problems out on me simply because I’m right and you’re not. There’s nothing personal about it. Just deal with it. Thank you.
[/quote]

You’re assuming that hes not being sarcastic? Well, to many people, including myself, it was obvious that he was. And, since you are very vocal about disliking me, I was defensive to you, because i assumed you were attacking me.

If I was wrong, he can say, “whoa, chill out! I wasent trying to be an ass!” To which I would say that I was sorry and that I misunderstood him.

I didnt need you coming in and acting like Im a prick.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
You’re assuming that hes not being sarcastic? Well, to many people, including myself, it was obvious that he was. And, since you are very vocal about disliking me, I was defensive to you, because i assumed you were attacking me.

If I was wrong, he can say, “whoa, chill out! I wasent trying to be an ass!” To which I would say that I was sorry and that I misunderstood him.

I didnt need you coming in and acting like Im a prick.
[/quote]

Um, no. You’re not reading my posts. His statement was that the show was cancelled because it was too funny, and you replied to his post inferring that he said the show was cancelled because it was awful, which isn’t what he said so it made no sense even if you were being sarcastic. I never said that I disliked you; I know nothing about you and could care less about what you do in your day to day life, but you were wrong to assume that I was “attacking” you just because I corrected your statement on an internet forum. It seems like you have some kind of extreme defense mechanism where you start lashing out at people even when they have no bad intent towards you, and I think that’s something maybe you should deal with instead of saying I’m full of myself just because I disagree with what you say or question your statements. If you call me voicing the truth acting like a prick, then so be it.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Um, no. You’re not reading my posts. His statement was that the show was cancelled because it was too funny, and you replied to his post inferring that he said the show was cancelled because it was awful, which isn’t what he said so it made no sense even if you were being sarcastic.
[/quote]

I said WE were being sarcastic. Ie, I say I like show (honest), he dosent, so says, yea, its so great it got cancelled (probably sarcasm), I respond with sarcasm. That was it.

[quote]I never said I disliked you[/quote]

sooo…what does this quote mean?
[quote]Yada yada yada yada I’m a slutty whoreface mcwhore whore who likes to drink alcohol and brag about how I get drunk and chill with my friends on an anonymous internet forum to feel superior and laugh at all these movie nerds who’ve never gotten drunk or had sex with anyone but themselves. Fuck the Mayan culture and fuck guys because everyone’s a repressed homosexual. And fuck beautiful people and fuck people who appreciate them. Fuck fuck fuck.

I’m gonna go listen to some Melissa Etheridge and emote on my MySpace blog about how lesbians are the best thing eva. <333333333[/quote]

Thats what I say to people that I feel no bad feelings towards at all.

[quote]but you were wrong to assume that I was “attacking” you just because I corrected your statement on an internet forum[/quote]

You flipped out at me already, as shown above, why wouldnt I be a bit defensive about other times when you nitpick over stuff not even directed at you?

[quote]It seems like you have some kind of extreme defense mechanism where you start lashing out at people even when they have no bad intent towards you,[/quote]

Once again, read your post. You were the one lashing out at first, I just got defensive after being attacked, which is pretty normal behavior.

[quote]If you call me voicing the truth acting like a prick, then so be it.[/quote]
I said you were acting like I was a prick. Now who’s not reading who’s posts?

I was being sarcastic.

Thank you, I know.

And why do you dislike Arrested Development? I know comedy tends to be one of those things that you either find something funny or not, but did it annoy you in some way? Alot of the people I know wouldnt watch it because George Miceal and Maebys weird relationship make them feel super uncomfortable.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
I said WE were being sarcastic. Ie, I say I like show (honest), he dosent, so says, yea, its so great it got cancelled (probably sarcasm), I respond with sarcasm. That was it.

sooo…what does this quote mean?

Thats what I say to people that I feel no bad feelings towards at all.

You flipped out at me already, as shown above, why wouldnt I be a bit defensive about other times when you nitpick over stuff not even directed at you?

Once again, read your post. You were the one lashing out at first, I just got defensive after being attacked, which is pretty normal behavior.

I said you were acting like I was a prick. Now who’s not reading who’s posts?
[/quote]

Obviously you’re still not reading any of my posts, because I never attacked you in the first place; I simply said that you were wrong in that statement because Biohazard never said the show was cancelled because it was awful. I was joking when I made that rant about how you were a lesbian and liked to emote on your MySpace account, just like you were joking (I’m assuming, but it’s hard to tell with you) when you called me a bumface and whatever else. So don’t take it personal unless you really do want to get into a pointless argument, which is what seems to be happening here. I never flipped out at you.

Just because you throw out lines like me acting like a prick just to take some of the heat off of you really means nothing to me. But thanks for trying.

just stop this is bullshit your fighting over.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Thank you, I know.

And why do you dislike Arrested Development? I know comedy tends to be one of those things that you either find something funny or not, but did it annoy you in some way? Alot of the people I know wouldnt watch it because George Miceal and Maebys weird relationship make them feel super uncomfortable.
[/quote]Incest. The weird looking jew and the freckled chick. And the bald guy and his mom. Now that’s just sick! The show has that tension to it.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Obviously you’re still not reading any of my posts, because I never attacked you in the first place; I simply said that you were wrong in that statement because Biohazard never said the show was cancelled because it was awful. I was joking when I made that rant about how you were a lesbian and liked to emote on your MySpace account, just like you were joking (I’m assuming, but it’s hard to tell with you) when you called me a bumface and whatever else.
[/quote]
Its hard to tell?

Yes, of coarse it is! It’s the net! So how am I supposed to be able to tell that you’re “joking”?

And I just don’t think you’re understanding me. A) I didn’t call you a prick. Read my posts before saying I don’t read yours.

B) Logic says, he was sarcastic, I was sarcastic back. Read between the lines. I knew what he was ACTUALLY saying by saying it sarcastically, so I responded to that sarcastically.

I don’t want to continue this argument, but I also do not want to be misunderstood.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Its hard to tell?

Yes, of coarse it is! It’s the net! So how am I supposed to be able to tell that you’re “joking”?

And I just don’t think you’re understanding me. A) I didn’t call you a prick. Read my posts before saying I don’t read yours.

B) Logic says, he was sarcastic, I was sarcastic back. Read between the lines. I knew what he was ACTUALLY saying by saying it sarcastically, so I responded to that sarcastically.

I don’t want to continue this argument, but I also do not want to be misunderstood.

[/quote]

If you want to stop this fighting, we can. I’m not taking any of this personally, but it truly seems that you are. But it’s up to you. I gotta go, but I’ll be back on later.

<3

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
If you want to stop this fighting, we can. I’m not taking any of this personally, but it truly seems that you are. But it’s up to you. I gotta go, but I’ll be back on later.

<3
[/quote]

I’m happy with not fighting, but to do so, we both have to actually stop fighting. ie, not taking pot shots such as saying negative stuff like “I’m not taking any of this personally, but it truly seems that you are”. Its an internet forum, people act a lot ruder and more annoying then they ever would in their normal lives. I don’t take this stuff seriously but I am stubborn and don’t back down, so, basically, leave it at this if you can. You’re not taking it personally, and trust me when I say I’m not either, or this is just going to keep spinning around and being a waste of time.

yawn

System Of A Down broke up!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!