Total Film May 2007 issue

There is a cover story in the latest ish of CREATIVE SCREENWRITING.Ok,not the most exciting mag to come down the pike but this one features a Death proof cover,along with a 5 or 6 page interview w/QT about DP.Stumbled accross it at Borders,well worth picking up.

[quote=“me”]
Hey guys I started putting an Magazine page at the wiki.

http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.php/Magazines

Special thanks to Nonstop and Grindhouse Fan.
[/quote]

Great job! Finally some work on the wiki! :slight_smile:

[quote=“swampdevil”]
There is a cover story in the latest ish of CREATIVE SCREENWRITING.Ok,not the most exciting mag to come down the pike but this one features a Death proof cover,along with a 5 or 6 page interview w/QT about DP.Stumbled accross it at Borders,well worth picking up.
[/quote]

Can you post some scans?

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Great job! Finally some work on the wiki! :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Thanks!

I still cant get in there. I get an error message everytime I try logging in.

I found out that I can get hold of the mag mid-April. I’ll post up then.

[quote=“NonStop”]
I found out that I can get hold of the mag mid-April. I’ll post up then.
[/quote]
Thanks man cant wait.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
I still cant get in there. I get an error message everytime I try logging in.
[/quote]
I have it set where I can stay logged in all the time, that way I dont have to worry about that shit.

the total film article is almost verbatim reproduced from dvd review magazine from two months ago apart from the aside with Edgar Wright.

Empire’s coverage of grindhouse so far has been incredibly average.

We’ll see, though I don’t see how. A whole article A-Z of Exploitation films by QT.

when empire finally gets it’s shit together with this movie, i’m sure it will be great.

btw the a-z of grindhouse thing in total film is complete bullshit. it’s basically written by one of their journalists with a few random QT quotes in little speech bubbles here and there. what a rip off!

How do you know this?

I’m not doubting Empire, just want to get hold of everything I can.

i have the new issue of total film with the a-z of grindhouse article. it is a blatant ripoff. the grindhouse article is almost word for word from dvd review mag that came out two months ago and like i said the a-z is an article by their journalist with a few overly familiar QT quotes (’‘i love westerns, i love samurai flicks!’’)here and there on the page. NOTHING NEW.

Empire does not as yet have an a-z of exploitation article with QT and not sure they will. what i DO know is that when Empire finally gives us some proper, honest to goodness coverage of grindhouse, it will deliver.

Can post some scans?

[quote=“big man with a gun”]
i have the new issue of total film with the a-z of grindhouse article. it is a blatant ripoff. the grindhouse article is almost word for word from dvd review mag that came out two months ago and like i said the a-z is an article by their journalist with a few overly familiar QT quotes (’‘i love westerns, i love samurai flicks!’’)here and there on the page. NOTHING NEW.

Empire does not as yet have an a-z of exploitation article with QT and not sure they will. what i DO know is that when Empire finally gives us some proper, honest to goodness coverage of grindhouse, it will deliver.
[/quote]

Its not even out yet…

Anyways, post some scans, then we can all read.

Gosh I didnt realise that the total film coverage was ripped off from dvd review, sorry about that folks. Still, I like the GH cover though.

Sorry I couldnt scan any pics etc of it through, unfortunatley I don’t own a scanner (bit behind in my flat)!

Does anyone know if empire magazine plan to do a big special feature on GH?

I got it. Its a bit of a rip-off, but I’ll post some scans later.

It does reveal some things though.

It says there are only 4 fake trailers.

UK won’t have it split. Some other stuff…

[quote=“Muldersgirl”]
Gosh I didnt realise that the total film coverage was ripped off from dvd review, sorry about that folks. Still, I like the GH cover though.

Sorry I couldnt scan any pics etc of it through, unfortunatley I don’t own a scanner (bit behind in my flat)!

Does anyone know if empire magazine plan to do a big special feature on GH?
[/quote]

no news on that, but it’s an educated guess that Empire will do a big proper article eventually since they are PROBABLY the best film mag in the U.K. and the fact they worship Tarantino. total film can fuck RIGHT off! :slight_smile:

[quote=“NonStop”]

It says there are only 4 fake trailers.

[/quote]

Boo! Boo! I guess no fake trailer from QT.

Hopefully he will shoot one as an DVD Extra …

Well maybe they took Machete out cause they showed most of it already and cause its gonna be a straight to dvd release.

Possibly. I’ll do some scans tomorrow, haven’t had time today.