Three 30 second to 60 second clips on youtube! (btw one clip is edited a little)

Whew, I took a risk and went for it…and having read the script already, nothing is spoiled for me.

I must say…ahem…Amazing. Christoph Waltz is going to SHINE all over.

CANNES NOT WAIT! (get it? i made a funny…ugh)

[quote=“zeppelincheetah”]
i watched all three, before reading the replies to this topic. i guess i got spoiled by “the vet” but the great thing about me and spoilers is i have a really shitty memory and will most likely forget about it before i watch the movie. if it were coming out next week that would be a problem. but it’s 3 months away, plenty of time for me to forget it.

even though I have a shitty memory i still decided not to read the script. i knew that if i read the whole thing at least one major spoiler would stick with me and i’d forget 75% of the rest.
[/quote] same here dude. i got real shitty memory, too. we got 3 months away from seeing this shit, so i aint trippin.’

hahahahaha, i just realized upon changing my name…(formerly known as Beja87)…that my title is shared with “The Little Man”…and I’m 6’7"…oh me!

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]
thanks again. OK, I turned off the lights, switched the videos to HD, and saw mee the first two videos, not “The Vet” one. and they are awesome and don’t spoil too much. glad this is over. I almost pulled an Ify here…
[/quote]

I couldn’t help myself and watched those two videos as well (don’t want to watch The Vet). The Landa one is fucking awesome!! Both the clips give me a Western feel. The Landa one reminds me of GBU. I almost pulled an Ify too ;D

The videos are awesome, but they finish in the worst moment, I am eating my nails!!!

Man, i dont understand what they are saying. Heavy accents are to much for non-native speakers i guess.

Ive only seen one clip, the one where the Bastards are breaking whats his face out of jail…and the Battle of Algiers music playing in the background…I didnt want to watch it, but I couldnt help it…thats the last one…Im not seeing anything else until the film comes out…lord help me

[quote=“Movie_Villain”]
Ive only seen one clip, the one where the Bastards are breaking whats his face out of jail…and the Battle of Algiers music playing in the background…I didnt want to watch it, but I couldnt help it…thats the last one…Im not seeing anything else until the film comes out…lord help me
[/quote]

Im in the same boat. You are not alone.