The women of Inglorious Basterds

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Dreyfus… Be nice to see her in a movie with at least two arms :smiley:
[/quote]

;D

she’ll have a more wicked life with two arms, for sure

[quote=“Stiglitz”]
Except the great late Ingrid Bergman would never in her life allow herself to be immortalized on celluloid on three Resident Evils. Never ever ever.
[/quote]

And The Fifth Element? That was an enormous turd.

Granted, but the potential is there in Milla. I’m telling you she’s going to be bigger than you think. With the perfect acting role anything is possible. Milla has that sterness like Madame; I saw her once I read the part.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
[/quote]

It was, but nowhere near the awfulness of the Resident Evil sequels. shudders

But i would be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, just not in a QT movie :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Granted, but the potential is there in Milla. I’m telling you she’s going to be bigger than you think. With the perfect acting role anything is possible. Milla has that sterness like Madame; I saw her once I read the part.
[/quote]

you my friend are obsessed with Milla. no need to mention it :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
[/quote]

See that doesn’t matter. That’s not how you judge this sort of thing. Let’s imagine Halle Berry made Catwoman before she won her academy award. What would critics think of her? She can’t do it, she’s not the “serious” type. This is what happens when an actor/actress gets typecast. Like I said, it’s not her fault those film roles were shit, you work with what you got and she does it very well. If she takes these roles seriously, now imagine how she will handle a QT script. The talent is there.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
you my friend are obsessed with Milla. no need to mention it :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I love her music, I love her acting, and she is incredibly sexy. I’m not some obsessed whacko, I just appreciate brilliance. And brilliance radiates off of MillaJ.

We’ll see what happens. Maybe Milla will be cast in something big.

Nastassja is beautiful to me. I hope shes in it as Bridget Von Hammersmark.

[quote=“Kinick”]
I’ll repost my number one choice for Shosanna:

Tania Raymonde: Tania Raymonde - IMDb… She’s the perfect age, 20, is Jewish, speaks fluent French and is hot.
[/quote]

i think i’ve never seen her in anything. judging from that picture i would both a) cast her and b) do her… but as for a) i’d have to see something she was in

[quote=“GloriousBastard”]

My picks:

Shosanna:

Stephanie Sokolinski

[/quote]

She looks a lot like I pictured Shosanna, I like that one.

I agree, Geoi, she does.

Dreyfus looks very French in that pic what was posted. She looks exactly how I would picture Madame Mimeaux. Really dark hair, red lips etc.

little too girlish even… but then again, i haven’t read the script. but could you imagine that girl talking eye to eye with Goebbles without peeing her pants?

I can’t imagine Brad Pitt as the character he’s playing… :slight_smile:

Who says she DOESN’T pee her pants whilst talking to Goebbles?

[quote=“Sebastian”]
i think i’ve never seen her in anything. judging from that picture i would both a) cast her and b) do her… but as for a) i’d have to see something she was in
[/quote]

The only thing I’ve seen her in is a couple episodes of “Lost”

1. She’s got all those character attributes that the role requires.

2. She’s damn hot with a great look and I can definitely picture her with that wild hair in old rags in the opening of the film.

3. She’s an actress, I’m not really interest in what she’s previously done; QT can work his magic and that’s all Im concerned with.

[quote=“Geoi”]

Who says she DOESN’T pee her pants whilst talking to Goebbles?
[/quote]

I wish I knew what you were talking about. I don’t.

In reply to Seb.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
little too girlish even… but then again, i haven’t read the script. but could you imagine that girl talking eye to eye with Goebbles without peeing her pants?
[/quote]

I gotta jump in and defend Milla a bit. I too think she’s very underrated. And I hate the RE Movies. But The Fifth Element, Joan D’arc and Dummy showed that she’s got talent. I think she could definitely pull it off. I too had to think of her while reading the script.

Julie Dreyfus though, is another great choice.

For some reason I don’t care about Natalie Portman in this movie, even though I’m a big fan.

Sebastian, you might know Tania Raymonde from some episodes of Malcolm in the middle, where she already stood out. She was Malcolms geek friend.

@geoi LOL

[quote=“Biohazard”]
She looks like a crackhead! And part of acting is learning something new guys -it’s all about the skill - I doubt QT will cast native French actors. There’s enough talent here in Hollywood
[/quote]

I don’t see why he should prefer talent from Hollywood to talent from Europe. There’s a tendency in Hollywood lately to cast foreign names in their movies to widen peoples interest (geographically speaking). There was an article about it not too long ago, but I don’t remember where.

We still have to cast Francesca Mondino, Goebbels french translator and mistress.

[quote=“GloriousBastard”]
Sebastian, you might know Tania Raymonde from some episodes of Malcolm in the middle, where she already stood out. She was Malcolms geek friend.
[/quote]

Wow, that’s her??? Crazy.