Kill Bill vol. 2

I love morriconi

Reservoir

Pulp

vol. 2

fdtd

jackie b

vol.1

I’m not sure… Res and Pulp are my fav, that’s sure.

I agree Pulp and Res are my fav’s too… especially the credit track in res… its just such a random song for the brutal ending the movie has…

[quote=“Bad Mother Fucker”]
I agree Pulp and Res are my fav’s too… especially the credit track in res… its just such a random song for the brutal ending the movie has…
[/quote]
Coconut is cool ;D

[quote=“quixote”]
Kill Bill vol. 2

I love morriconi
[/quote]

Hell yeah! :smiley:

Dedicated to all QT-afficinadoes, specially the PF-fans amongst you

we created our own version of Ezekiel 25/17.

You can listen to it on http://www.bad-eggz.com/presentation3.html

Some feedback would be cool!

Thanxx and beware of reborn bad eggs! 8)

KB, PF

Screw it, QT has perfect musical taste.

Kill Bill Vol.1 is his best yet. He uses Disco/Funk and fits it into dark Spaghetti Western music, Like how the Bride is looking for the PussyWagon and you hear Truck Turner. And then when she gets settled into the truck you hear Luis Bacalov’s score to The Grand Duel. Then using old Kung Fu film music later when shes killing the 88s… awesome.

Kill Bill Vol.2 is his 2nd best, from Ennio Morricone to latin music. It had such a unique selection of music it was mind boggling.

Inglourious Basterds was full of suprises, I checked twice when I seen David Bowie’s Putting Out the Fire. But I love the song… just not used to hearing that kinda music in a Quentin Tarantino movie, let alone a war movie. Because Quentin usually uses 80’s rock, not pop or w/e. The Old German and French film music is very fun to have in the soundtrack. Also the War Film music is epic. I have The Meeting with the Daughter and Bath Attack in my iTunes and I’m curious to where and how they will be used in the film… The Meeting with the Daughter sounds like something composed by John Williams in Star Wars or Harry Potter. When Diane Kruger is biting her fist and is laying on the surgery table (most likely having the bullet removed) I bet this is when “Bath Attack” is used.

Jackie Brown is full of so much Soul, Disco and Funk, its very relaxing, I play it when I’m going to sleep. Plus Its the first time he used someones score from another movie, Roy Ayer’s score to Coffy.

Pulp Fiction has a late 60’s feel to it with all the surfing music and other Oldies. Can’t find movies like that anymore.

Reservoir Dogs has a weird simular feeling with its music as PF has, but at the sametime, they’re totally different. Music and as a movie, RD stands out because it was QT’s first movie

Hello,

for me the best soundtrack is the Pulp Fiction and then of course Kill Bill