The Official Quentin Tarantino Archives Member Video Thread

a somewhat disturbing video of me spitting blood after a tonsilectomy:

- YouTube

Enjoy!

That was both disgusting and intriguing. Oh yeah, and quite disturbing. :-o

(I would have done the same thing though. Probably wouldn’t have taped it.)

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
[color=red]Ify here. I was originally going to make a thread where the members of the Tarantino Archives can post videos of themselves conveying what they want to convey to the rest of the community here. I didn’t want to make a thread without having something to post myself but Crazy Kenneth posted something similar so it’s better to just turn this thread into something bigger. This thread is another way for us to communicate with one another, through the sharing of works personal to us. It’s a positive thing and hopefully brings us closer together. We want to make this place cooler than it already is.

I must also add - please don’t post anything that could be considered offensive to other members. Furthermore, constructive criticism is one thing, but please respect the work of others. Don’t be hating or anything. We want this thread to be positive.

Here are some ideas of the kind of videos we want:

• An Introduction to you and your life
  • Any collections you have
  • Things you hold dear to you (e.g. what certain films mean for you)
  • Any “fan-made” type videos (e.g. a montage of QT action sequences)
  • Anything you want to show off

Just about anything that is yours and that is personal to you. So don’t be posting clips of your favourite band in action, or a TV episode. If you’re camera shy, you don’t have to appear in them yourself, but we would like something from you. If not a face, then your voice (you don’t have to have an image). Just remember, it has to be about YOU!!

Kenneth here will kick off…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

I just made a new YouTube account and put up my first in a series of videos where I show my DVD collection in my home.

Part 1 is up:

- YouTube

I never did this before and today I finally decided to start it.

This (immensely original) idea came to me when I started to realize just how many fuckin’ DVDs I have. Also I love to talk about movies, which I will do in the other parts, where I will lose a word or two about every DVD I show.

I plan to do many parts, like a B-movie one, a 60s/70s movies one, a Tarantino one, etc. etc.
    [/quote]

Every Tarantino fan owns an Ak-47.

Haha, nice little pat you did there.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

- YouTube

Enjoy!
[/quote]

Haha, what the fuck dude, that was some crazy shit. Those blood blobs you coughed up looked disgusting! You are definitely crazy ;D

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
Every Tarantino fan owns an Ak-47.
[/quote]

I guess I ain’t a Tarantino fan then… oh right, I’m a girl, and girls never own Ak-47… ;D

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

- YouTube

Enjoy!
[/quote]

OMG, disgusting. I often bleed a lot from the nose, and sometimes I have weird bloody jell-o coming out of it. I got used to it now.

OK, here’s a video I made for somebody else a few months ago. I’ve just cut it a bit and uploaded it as something just for the mean time. I’ll post another video by next week. I apologise for the gayness and shitty quality (I don’t know why you can’t choose “high quality”)…

- YouTube

Richard Pryor! LOL ;D

[quote=“Ify”]
I don’t know why you can’t choose “high quality”)…
[/quote]

It should be available shortly after you uploaded it, don’t worry.

[quote=“Ify”]
OK, here’s a video I made for somebody else a few months ago. I’ve just cut it a bit and uploaded it as something just for the mean time. I’ll post another video by next week. I apologise for the gayness and shitty quality (I don’t know why you can’t choose “high quality”)…

- YouTube
[/quote]

Was that vid for a lady, is that why you’re taking this girly voice ? Ahah. Cause men mostly take such voices to please ladies, not sure it works though :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, no. I did that stupid voice cos that’s how me and the dude over Xbox Live talk to each other sometimes as a joke. That’s why I apologised for my gayness! ;D

Ok, I’ve just quickly made another video which I’m uploading to You Tube right now. As soon as it’s finished processing, there’ll be more gayness coming your way…

I love your British accent, Ify. You sound like one of the guys from Snatch, haha.

[quote=“Scarface”]
I love your British accent, Ify. You sound like one of the guys from Snatch, haha.
[/quote]

Yeah, but didn’t you do your cockney-Snatch-tough-british-guy accent sometimes on purpose Ify ?

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]

Haha, oh dear.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Yeah, but didn’t you do your cockney-Snatch-tough-british-guy accent sometimes on purpose Ify ?
[/quote]

I can honestly say NO! ;D

Here’s another one:

- YouTube

LMAO! Ify, I love you! You’re a madman! ;D ;D ;D Is that Joshua on your laptop background?

Here’s a short one I made, because I was bored, and I had a webcam, and alcohol. My ex rang me while I was starting it, so I recorded it. I am aware that I have the shittiest webcam in the world.

- YouTube

[quote=“Geoi”]
LMAO! Ify, I love you! You’re a madman! ;D ;D ;D Is that Joshua on your laptop background?

Here’s a short one I made, because I was bored, and I had a webcam, and alcohol. My ex rang me while I was starting it, so I recorded it. I am aware that I have the shittiest webcam in the world.

- YouTube

[/quote]

Haha, no, it is David Gilmour!

And you look so cute in your cowboy hat

“I’d like to fuck the shit outta yoouuuu” Charming! ;D

Ta. It’s a David Allen Coe song, from his XXX album.

[quote=“Ify”]
Here’s another one:

- YouTube
[/quote]

Ahah. I didn’t see much response from your flowers :-</E> Oh and I catched Call of Duty, great one, I used to play it.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Ahah. I didn’t see much response from your flowers :-</E> Oh and I catched Call of Duty, great one, I used to play it.
[/quote]

No, but they were singing and dancing once I turned the camera off. They’re very shy. And Call of Duty kicks arse! There was a period where I was completely addicted to it. Definitely one of the best FPS I’ve ever played.

I used to be a Medal of Honnor fan too, started to play it on playstation. But then it turns out to be on computer, and then came Call of Duty. That’s what I call darwin evolution : the best one always survives ;D

Tarantino Retrospective - YouTube

little vid I put together a while ago. There’s a scorsese vid on there as well.

[quote=“Ify”]
Here’s another one:

- YouTube
[/quote]

Haha, good stuff. I think that living room is fairly classy, I like it. And I think you’re setting a good example with your white AND black X-Box controllers! Give racism no chanche! 8)

And if you can find out what that movie on TV was, I’d really like to know! Looks pretty badass! >:D