The Name Beatrix Kiddo

Have you ever looked into David Carradine’s family history? He comes from a very long line of accomplished actors…

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Have you ever looked into David Carradine’s family history? He comes from a very long line of accomplished actors…
[/quote]
so?

just wondering if you knew…you seem to know a lot about other things, maybe you knew a little more about it than i did.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

The book David Carradine wrote about his life is the shit!

yeah, I’ve heard that he had some pretty tough times lots of booze too!

Alcohol, drugs, fights, shoplifting, that he had to join the Army cuz a judge said: Army or jail?

Stories about his father John Carradine, his brothers, what happened when he met Bob Dylan or Tina Turner.

There is a topic about DC in the actor board, btw.

So you could say that the Carradine family is almost as fucked up as the Jackson’s are

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
So you could say that the Carradine family is almost as fucked up as the Jackson’s are
[/quote]

At least David fucks women…

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
The funny thing is that they’ve translated that on the swedish subs… to “baby” or something like that :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha
[/quote]

No, not on my edition of the dvd!

[quote=“Luxie”]
No, not on my edition of the dvd!
[/quote]
huh? :o On mine it is… i think… “gumman” or something like that :stuck_out_tongue:

I don´t have that. ;D

[quote=“Luxie”]
I don´t have that. ;D
[/quote]
I’m gonna watch it just to read what it says!!!

hahaha, ok!

Pyret!!!

why the fuck don’t you have that on your dvd!??!?!

I think i have that when i think of it, when Bill calls her Kiddo. Sorry,my bad! (senile ol´lady)

interesting theory…Quentin sure likes his trix cereal

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

I heared Carradine is a real asshole in real life, even with his fans.

Why does he beep out the name beatrix kiddo anyway??

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
I don’t see how the films could have the same impact with subs…the inflections of the dialogue is what makes these films seem so realistic…What is your opinion?
[/quote]

Subs are at least ALWAYS better than dubs. You stupid americans!

I, myself, don’t anymore watch any english speaking movies with subtitles. Well, if they’re on TV then I have to but I try to ignore them. Watching a movie from Spain or Japan it’s fucking necessary to have subs, if I wanna understand anything.

[quote=“mr. Crazi”]
Subs are at least ALWAYS better than dubs. You stupid americans!

[/quote]

What a gross generalization… but i more or less agree :stuck_out_tongue: