The Most Evil Character/The Villain of each movie

Ordell, from Jackie Brown is one mean mother fucker.

Mr.Blond from Reservoir Dogs ;D,he isnt mean but does torture that cop pretty bad :o

the man has a good point :D!

I think the most evil characters are Mickey and MAllory for shooting Robert Downey Jr. in the end of Natural Born Killers. I got the feeling that everyone in that movie was bad…and the whole movie was trying to tell all people are basically bad…and part of the story was Wayne Gale learning to free his mind and behimself…even if that means killing lots of prison guards and prisoners. Though at some point I thought Wayne was just going along with it to help his carreer and to be more popular…and maybe even to get out alive …him trying to “fit in” in a way with Mickey and Mallory by killing people. He wanted to be them. But in the end Mickey and Mallory just saw Wayne as a tool and shot him to smithereens.

Nice Guy Eddie also wasn’t that nice. I never liked him. HE comes across as that asshole on the schoolyard who punches you or bumps into you whenever he sees you. Or throws garbage cans around as a means of having fun. Yeah, I have a friend who’s the mirror image of Nice Guy Eddie.

Zed and Maynard because they are 2 gay motherfuckers who tries to ass rape a big guy like Marsellus and think they will get away…they are not the biggest villains but the most fucked up!!!

El Blanco, change your signature.

I think Drexl, Zed and Virgil are pretty intense…  :o

Hah, I forgot Mr Blonde ;D (really!)

Reservoir dogs: Mr. Blonde( he goes crazy on the cop)

pulp fiction: zed and the other guy ( they rape MAR i mean damn)

jackie brown: ordell ( hes a bad muth fucka)

kill bill: bill ( attempted to kill the bride)

true romance: Drexel( he started alot of the shit that lead them going down)

NBK: micky and mallory ( got nuthin to back them up)

FDTD: every vampire ( think about it)

Hmmmmm

Zed,allthough he’s a litle bitch when Butch steps into the room…

The most evil character? OK, here from every movie by Quentin:

Reservoir Dogs: Mr. Blonde, cause he’s a psychopath and torture-freak

Pulp Fiction: Zed, Maynard and the Gimp. Three fuckin psychotic bastards

Jackie Brown: Ordell Robbie. A bad motherfucker, that’s it :smiley:

From Dusk Till Dawn: All those fuckin vampires :smiley: and of course Richie Gecko

Kill Bill: Hmm, Bill is quite a bad guy, but Elle Driver is a sneaky bitch! I’d say Elle, but in Volume 2 I can change my mind to Bill or Budd.

PULP FICTION: zed and maynard

RESERVOIR DOGS: mr blonde

NATURAL BORN KILLERS: mickey and mallory

TRUE ROMANCE: virgil

KILL BILL: bill

Reservoir Dogs: Nice Guy Eddie

Pulp Fiction: Zed (although he’s not evil, he’s just soooo fucked up, sick!)

Jackie Brown: Melanie Ralston, the bitch

Kill Bill: the cunt Elle Driver, can’t wait till Uma cuts her head off

From Dusk Till Dawn: Richard Gecko, he’s the sickest, most perverted guy in the movie (you gotta love him ;))

True Romance: Drexl

[quote]PULP FICTION: zed and maynard

RESERVOIR DOGS: mr blonde

NATURAL BORN KILLERS: mickey and mallory

TRUE ROMANCE: virgil

KILL BILL: bill[/quote]

Hey man, you said you haven’t seen NBK and TR! Don’t fuckin mess with me, bloody liar!

[quote]

Hey man, you said you haven’t seen NBK and TR! Don’t fuckin mess with me, bloody liar![/quote]

He'll probably invent another lame excuse like he read the screenplays or something.

[quote]

He’ll probably invent another lame excuse like he read the screenplays or something.
[/quote]

Yeah, you’re right. Hey, brutality-dog, I thought you were cool, but now I see how a cheap liar you are! In the Non-QT movies board you’ve written that “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” is your second favorite Spaghetti Western BEFORE you actually have seen the movie! Sorry, but don’t think I’m your fuckin friend, bloody liar!!

[quote]

Yeah, you’re right. Hey, brutality-dog, I thought you were cool, but now I see how a cheap liar you are! In the Non-QT movies board you’ve written that “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” is your second favorite Spaghetti Western BEFORE you actually have seen the movie! Sorry, but don’t think I’m your fuckin friend, bloody liar!!
[/quote]

no I didn't. what the fuck are you talking about?

If I did, I certainly didn't mean to.

Oh, fuck, I think I know what you mean. I was part way through it when I posted that. took me 2 nights to watch. I was making an early assumption.

PS-I saw True Romance last night, really liked it, and well, ok, I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about with NBK besides what I had heard.

[quote]

no I didn’t. what the fuck are you talking about?

If I did, I certainly didn’t mean to.

Oh, fuck, I think I know what you mean. I was part way through it when I posted that. took me 2 nights to watch. I was making an early assumption.

PS-I saw True Romance last night, really liked it, and well, ok, I didn’t know what the fuck I was talking about with NBK besides what I had heard.
[/quote]

Yeah right, so if you watched True Romance last night how come you posted the evil character on March 21st? Stop lying and inventing shit on movies you haven’t seen cause no one is buying it.

Also, I don’t think anyone has the certainty to state that Bill is evil cause we don’t know shit about him until Vol. 2 comes out. For all we know, he could’ve all the reasons in the world to go berserk and attempting to kill the Bride.

Most evil:

RD: Mr Blonde

PF: Zed

JB: Ordell

TR: Drexl

NBK: Mickey Knox

I have a feeling that Budd will top the list in Kill Bill Volume 2

RD: Mr. Blonde

PF: Zed

JB: Ordell

KB 1: GoGo

KB2: Elle