The master of detail

[quote]Also when they are all walking together in the beginning, Mr.Blonde blows the smoke and you hear the sound effect in the song.[/quote]
Whoa, cool I never noticed that.

In the begining where Mr. Brown is interpreting “Like A Virgin"

as the camera revolves around the crew at the table, You can

slightly see Mr Pink looking for the waitress refilling his cup of coffee but he has that pissed look like " Where is she”??

Thats really a good detail on Mr. Pink

Solidas

Well, concidering the budget, I was happy to see the “cool detail” of Mr. White bleeding to death. His skin tone grew whiter by the shot, and more and more blood gathered all along the ground.

Mr White and Joe fighting over the lil book

When Mr. Blonde is telling Pink and White to go to his car and White goes “Why, did you forget your fries to go with your soda?”

Mr. Blonde saying to the cop “Can you hear that?” after cutting off the cop’s ear and talking in it hehe

i love tha pan around Mr. Orange when he shoots Mr. Blonde i think it’s art if you can call it that

i love the whole opening scene in the diner i think it’s true to life you know guys that are just about to rob a jewerly store just chillin out and talking and Mr. Brown throey on “like a virgin” brillant and Mr. Pinks reason why he doesn’t tip all really well done

and the way that Mr. Blonde is so cold and hard hittin you really believe that this guy would cut off someone’s ear

and also the way the camera looks away from the actual ear cutting

[quote=“MiaRose”]
Mr. Blonde saying to the cop “Can you hear that?” after cutting off the cop’s ear and talking in it hehe
[/quote]

my favorite to :smiley:

when white and orange hijack the girl’s car (just b4 orange gets shot) orange holds up his gun slightly after white like he is copying white and is outta place being a gangster … there are other moments that show he isn’t in his natural environment … but i enjoy that as the movie goes on his acting becomes better like he is fitting in better with them …

at the start when he says “he don’t tip” and throws his toothpick his acting is very forced and by the end he confesses to white … it’s like he has turned his loyalty

[quote=“Tarantular”]
when white and orange hijack the girl’s car (just b4 orange gets shot) orange holds up his gun slightly after white like he is copying white and is outta place being a gangster … there are other moments that show he isn’t in his natural environment … but i enjoy that as the movie goes on his acting becomes better like he is fitting in better with them …

at the start when he says “he don’t tip” and throws his toothpick his acting is very forced and by the end he confesses to white … it’s like he has turned his loyalty
[/quote]
nice i didnt notice that

i found the greatest detail was how Mr. Blonde spoke into Marvin Nash’s ear after he hacked it off saying “can you hear that?”

How quentin laughes in the opening dinner scene.

“he don’t believe in it”

“Shut up”

“Cough up a buck you cheap bastard” “I payed for your goddamn breakfast”

“Ok because you paid for the breakfast ill throw in, but normally i would never do this”

“never mind what you normally would do”

…or however it goes

Mr. Pink throwing the paper towel randomly in the “bathroom” before going over to white and orange.

“Did he fucking die on us” "Is he dead or what"

Question- What is it that White says in Oranges ear when hes combing his hair?

[quote=“vadid”]
"when white and orange hijack the girl’s car (just b4 orange gets shot) orange holds up his gun slightly after white like he is copying white and is outta place being a gangster … there are other moments that show he isn’t in his natural environment … but i enjoy that as the movie goes on his acting becomes better like he is fitting in better with them …

at the start when he says “he don’t tip” and throws his toothpick his acting is very forced and by the end he confesses to white … it’s like he has turned his loyalty"

nice i didnt notice that
[/quote]

I never noticed that either, good pick up.

[quote="$5 Shake"]
Question- What is it that White says in Oranges ear when hes combing his hair?
[/quote]
Kinda curious about that myself.

yeah I love that Zippo shit too

he tries to be cool be just can’t do it properly lol

[quote=“Tristan”]
yeah I love that Zippo shit too

he tries to be cool be just can’t do it properly lol
[/quote]

Well, it’s not because he’s not cool is it? He just robbed a store, got the cops on his tail, hijacked a car, saw his friend get shot in the gut, he drove all the way to the warehouse trying to comfort a dying man in the back seat who’s panicking, then when he goes to light his cigarette, I don’t think he cares so much about whether he lights it or not. I’m surprised he didn’t just drop the lighter all together. :wink:

Oh and all of Mr Pink’s quirks too, gotta love his quirks, too many to name all.

And also Nice Guy’s line, “He’s a wetback, a friend of mine.”

yeah maybe he’s scared and shocked and all…

but I mean the way he tries to light his Zippo by kinda snapping his fingers on it is pretty cool

it just takes practice and concentration

I don’t blame him for not being able to focus on his Zippo-lighting-technic!

Quote from: Mr.Blonde_666 on December 12, 2003, 11:50:07 pm

the best part is when Mr. Blonde says:

"Either their dead or alive, or the cops got em’ or the didn’t."

They way he raises his arms when he says it.

I love that one too

it’s somewhat…I don’t even find the word

but it’s like in PF

-“if you’re OK say something”

-"something"

I find it nice!

sorry just ignore this post

I fucked up

where’s the delete thing anyway?

please remove that post!