The lap dance scene

[quote=“Pete (Back For More Fun)”]
That lap dance would make a dead man get a hard on!!
[/quote]

What does that make me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not crazy about the girl but having seen the movie four times her being fat never crossed my mind. I’ll take another look when the dvd hits the streets.

As for the scene, it wasn’t bad. If one scene was to be cut from the first half I’d probably take the dance out, but the scene wasn’t bad. Just a bit less interesting than all the greatness that surrounded it.

Shes not fat, she has a bit of a tummy. I think she looked smokin hot. The only thing I noticed about her is her nose. Theres one shot of her when shes smoking a cigarette on the back porch of the Chili Parlor and she actually looks like sort of like a guy. I dont know if that has to do with the whole masculine aspect of The Final Girl or not.

Ya know theres so many ideas I have when I watch QTs movies. Sometimes I never even say them. I just think it in my head. Its weird.

Sometimes I watch his films from very weird perspectives like what if this is a metaphor or a comment about some kinda history thing, like the civil war or something etc, It’s fun I like analyzing movies but I would never post them here, it would be kinda embarrasing. mostly stupid shit. Sometimes I like to watch one of his films three or four times in a day and focus on maybe The comedy of Pulp fiction, then the actors faces while speaking their lines or reacting, their voices or maybe the framing of the film.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
I’m not being offensive I just express my opinion. It doesn’t look sexy for me, it looks ugly. When I watched that scene I couldn’t wait untill it was over. I didn’t enjoy it, but it seems like everybody here loves it. I just don’t get why.

Is there anybody who didn’t like this scene or am I the only one?
[/quote]

Well if youre gay I guess its hard to enjoy such a sexxxy lap dance. She is a very hot italian chick. Not ugly at all. She is made up to look tough in the movie but god damn that body is smoking. I myself hate skinny bitches. I like girls with bootay (see my sig for details) and this chick knows how to movie it. I bet Kurts old dick was jumping when she grinds her ass on his pecker.

Thanks so much for this clip, it made my dick move.

The lap dance scene is so sexy and seductive. I’m in love with Vanessa Ferlito. I love her tummy, and her body shape is why I’m so attracted to her. For some reason all my blood is flowing to one spot, and I can’t stand up right now. My favorite part is when her back is facing Mike, and she starts shaking her ass and the camera begins to move behind Mike. I wish I could have just been patient and waited to see this scene when the DVD comes out but fuck it.

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]

Well if youre gay I guess its hard to enjoy such a sexxxy lap dance.

[/quote]
I’m not gay, I’m a female!

Not too shabby.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
I’m not gay, I’m a female!
[/quote]

Ahh that explains all. That onion bootay made me cry. I didnt mean to be hard on ya but Im often hard on females.

Oh I do jest

[quote=“Stuntman Max Headroom]”]

Not too shabby.
[/quote]

Yep, Id fuck the shit out of that bitch!

I wouldnt kick her outta bed for eatin crackers!!

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
she is definitly hotter than an average girl :wink:
[/quote]

yeah, i meant her lapdancing skills.

At one point in the scene her legs looked a bit fat and that gets to me. It’s the part where she starts walking towards Mike, at that point she looks like any other girl on the street. But for me, it was never really about the girl.

Also, I noticed that Shannon Hazlett (one of the blonde twins that get shot in CSI: Grave Danger) was Butterfly’s foot double in Death Proof. There is a shot where Butterfly puts her foot I think on the chair Stuntman Mike is sitting on during the lapdance and there is an unusual focus on it. It’s probably just there to get QT hard, but it’s amusing how it was Shannon Hazlett’s foot (probably).

Her feet are in the opening credits too. Im not sure about the lap dance part.

Haha, if QT kept the shots of Uma’s feet, Vanessa Ferlito must have had some ugly-arse, mutant feet for her to have a foot double. ;D

Great ass and legs tho!!

High quality lap dance video:

- YouTube

[quote=“Ify”]
Also, I noticed that Shannon Hazlett (one of the blonde twins that get shot in CSI: Grave Danger) was Butterfly’s foot double in Death Proof. There is a shot where Butterfly puts her foot I think on the chair Stuntman Mike is sitting on during the lapdance and there is an unusual focus on it. It’s probably just there to get QT hard, but it’s amusing how it was Shannon Hazlett’s foot (probably).
[/quote]

By “notice” you mean read on IMDB?

[quote=“Sylvia”]
High quality lap dance video:

- YouTube
[/quote]
Let’s say “better quality” :smiley:

I still havent seen this movie yet. When it came out I was so broke I couldn’t even pay my rent, and it wasn’t in our theaters long. It was also a two hours drive away. God hates me.

Anywho, it’s coming out on video soon, so Ill grab a copy from work when we get it in.

I liked the scene. It was real. The girl, and the dance. I think shes a very attractive girl, but in a real way. And the dance, as far as technical dancing, wasn’t anything special, but it was the scene itself and the realness of the moment that was intriguing.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
By “notice” you mean read on IMDB?
[/quote]

Yeah, it’s the same thing, smartass. It’s not as if I’ve taken what IMDB has said and pretended that I figured out all on my own that the foot in Death Proof is Shannon Hazlett’s. I noticed through IMDB, life is too interesting to quote where you got your information every fucking time.

You are really beginning to piss me off with your lame answers back, Maxy max.

Anyway, I think the leg on the dashboard in the opening scene is Shannon Hazlett’s. And yes, I figured that out all by myself Maxy. I didn’t read it on Aint It Cool News or anything.