The Kill Bill Diary [David Carradine]

probably not, but I am sure me and you will love it. I’ll post a review these days

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.ph … ook_Review”>http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.php/The_Kill_Bill_Diary_by_David_Carradine_Book_Review</LINK_TEXT>

there you go guys, I loved the book! Enjoy my little review

Cool review Seb! I gotta read this one.

Nice review. Gonna buy it probably somewhere in Januari.

Just got it and found a mistake. He says something about a famous Samurai named Matsumoto fighting one handed. I’m sure he means Miyamoto Musashi who founded the two-sword school. Maybe he confused Miyamoto with Boss Matsumoto in the KB anima.

[quote=“The Seb”]
i skimmed through it at barnes and noble.
[/quote]

I did the same a day ago. Sure sounds like there will be quite a bit of deleted/alternate scenes when/if the “whole bloody affair” comes out.

yea its always hard for me to pay for a book, but i got it from my library and its pretty good

[quote=“Laydback”]
I did the same a day ago. Sure sounds like there will be quite a bit of deleted/alternate scenes when/if the “whole bloody affair” comes out.

[/quote]
Wouldnt it be awesome if it came out before grindhouse and if you buy it you get a free ticket for grindhouse…but that wont happen

Actually, that wouldn’t be too far-fetched since Grind house/Kill Bill are both owned by Disney (Dimension/Miramax)

Yeah I know just speaking out of my ass

grind house is not owned by disney/miramax

Alright, just wiki’d Dimension and didn’t know the Weinstein Co. took that company along with them. Good to know. But this does mean that both Grindhouse and Kill Bill are still connected ala From Dusk til Dawn & Pulp/Jackie right?

For instance, if you bought the special editions for Pulp & Jackie at Best Buy, you were given a free copy of Dusk (albeit, the bare-bones version)

Problem is, since we still haven’t heard a damn thing about a Kill Bill SE, looks like a marketing tie-in won’t occur.

I loved The Kill Bill Diary. There were some really cool things in it about Kill Bill that I enjoyed reading.

Funny thing though… I read an article about Kill Bill once where this journalist says that he paid out one of the crew members and they strung him up on a wire and spun him around. In the Kill Bill Diary, Carradine has this part where one of the crew members tells him to stick around because they are going to hang a journalist up on a wire. It was the same guy. lol

Carradine really adores Tarantino. I didn’t even realise that he considered Kill Bill such a blessing. I didn’t realise the extent of it.

I actually just started reading it the other day. So far, so good. I go to Books a Million and read it on my lunch breaks at work. :wink:

Why don’t you just buy it? I bought it for my collection.

Well its pretty pointless to buy books(sorry for those who do buy them) I mean how many people read their books twice? I wouldnt mind buying “1,001 movies to see before you die” but I doubt I will.

I read books over and over again… If you don’t, and you don’t borrow your books to other people as well it’s sort of stupid. But I’ve got some books that I read more then ten times…(Lord of the Rings for example).

what I like about the book is that I finally got to know which actor were supposed to play Esteban Vihaio in the first place!

i got to buy this i seen it the book story many times and just picked it up and put it back down.

It’s very well written, extremely funny and gots lot of interesting behind-the-scenes information, go buy it now ; )