The "I'm back" Topic:

[quote]I went to Belgium. A friend of mine was with us, so it was pretty cool. We drunk a lot ofcourse. But you know what the funniest things are? The little differences with Holland. There mayonaisse tastes like shit, it’s so sour! And you can buy whiskey and al that kind of shit in a normal supermarket.[/quote]

What do they call a Whopper?

[quote]they probably don’t have whoppers there. duh ify, haven’t you seen pulp fiction?[/quote]

sadly enough Holland and Belgium both have burger kings… and we dont have a metric system like france…so its called a whopper…

check pulp fiction again…

I said “What do they call a whopper” because that is what Jules says to Vincent afterwhich he replies “I don’t know I didn’t go to Burger King” and I was expecting the same response from you. I was trying to be funny, but obviously you didn’t get it. No worries.

And Puffy, they don’t say in Pulp Fiction that Holland doesn’t have whoppers you idiot, I think YOU need to watch Pulp Fiction again. And off course I like poatoes, who doesn’t? I have mentioned them on a couple of occasions do describe what you are, which is small potatoes. That doesn’t mean you should go around posting pictures of them just because I took the piss outta you. Fuckin grow up man. (Sorry Seb, but I’m trying REAL hard to be the righteous man and not the tyranny of evil)

Is this a QT board or is this a QT board?

Do we have board rules or do we have board rules?

http://www.tarantino.info/community/boardrules.htm

Well this is a topic about people coming back and we should stay on topic - please.

Pimpdaddy,

I´m a mod here and this day I deleted a lot of insulting post of you.

You insults the mothers of members and try everything to mess with people.

Maybe you don´t understand it.

I´m a mod here and it is my job to take care, that people can here TALK about movies.

We have board ruels here and you have to stick to them.

The whole day I wanna post about movies and all I did was deleting your insults for keeping the peace of this board.

So breath, chill out and stop messing with other members.

On this board we don´t want flamewars and messing.

I never would say, that it is all your fault, man. That is not my way of acting! I never be interessted in taking site or fuck around.

It is only my job to take care for some stuff here…

I read every fucking post of you and so I know that you can post good stuff. But well, to make fun of s.o. mother you know…

So, c´mon, we are all here for the movies and we should all have fun here.

Peace

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote]he starts flaming me, so i had no choice but to flame him back[/quote]
Bullshit. You´re only trying to make excuses.

[quote]yeah, that’s why i just told ify i wouldn’t insult him anymore. and i stopped making fun of mr. blonde in that one topic but out of nowhere he starts flaming me, so i had no choice but to flame him back. he also called me a jackass without me even saying a harsh word to him in the broken bones thread, and thus i began insulting him. i’m not saying i’m perfectly innocent, i’m just saying this isn’t all my fault.[/quote]

I called you a jackass?? That’s news to my ears. I never called you such a name, what are you talking about? Or do you mean Mr Blonde did? You insulted me first when you started it by insulting my mother.

Yo pIMPdADDY, there is something called a ‘modify’ button, I suggest you use it instead of double posting. How is telling you that you are wrong an insult? if it was, nobody would hardly tell anybody they are wrong. Face it, you don’t know what you’re talking about and are just here to start flame wars, which ultimately you have lost. You will become reallyunpopular really quickly (if you aren’t allready) if you continue to act in this way. And yes, you WERE wrong in the PF thread, you even admitted it. Also, I don’t allways use QT quotes, you will find those are the only times i actually quoted a line from a QT movie to refer to something in one of my posts.

[quote]I went to Belgium. A friend of mine was with us, so it was pretty cool. We drunk a lot ofcourse. But you know what the funniest things are? The little differences with Holland. There mayonaisse tastes like shit, it’s so sour! And you can buy whiskey and al that kind of shit in a normal supermarket.[/quote]

Hey, why wasn’t I invited?

Fuckin’ hell. Just drop it man. There aren’t many mods here at the moment possibly only CPS because of holidays, so I’m just trying to help her out, not because I think I’m a mod. Also don’t hate me for liking Tarantino’s dialogue. I will write whatever the fuck I want, who the fuck are you to tell me what I should and shouldn’t write. I appreciate you not insulting me, im kind of puzzled as to why you did in the first place. I’m sorry if you were hurt when I said you were wrong. Anybody who read that topic in the PF thread would know that you were wrong (which you admitted) You just said you don’t want to go over what was said in the PF topic, and then you have proceeded to do exactly just that. I never said I know everything nor that everyone is 100% wrong. I don’t have a problem against anyone here but you. Also, when did I say I was popular? And don’t call me your buddy, cos I ain’t.

[quote]

Hey, why wasn’t I invited?[/quote]
Because I don’t know you.

[quote]
Because I don’t know you.[/quote]

Maybe not yet. But if you had invited me on your Jack Daniels/ Tarantino holiday I feel that we would of had a great time and we’d know each other very very well.

[quote]

Maybe not yet. But if you had invited me on your Jack Daniels/ Tarantino holiday I feel that we would of had a great time and we’d know each other very very well.[/quote]
It was more a Belgium beer/guitar holiday :wink:

I"m back…sorta. Actually, more like I’ve just had way to much shit to do to ever get on the forums. Once school starts, though, it’ll be a different story. So…I guess I’ll be back in about three weeks or so. Cya.

Im back

Ive been away the last hour

Hope you didnt miss me

The mayonaise is 10 times better in Belgium, a better taste than in Holland. And I know, I live in Holland.

p.s. I am back on this forum, it’s been a while.

cough, cough…

I´m back… ;D ;D ;D

[quote]cough, cough…

I´m back… ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

gesundheit!! and great to have you back!! :D

Yeah, Claudia, so happy to read you’re back, and fine, gal. :slight_smile:

Now there is another member i’d like to see posting in this thread, as soon as possible… :stuck_out_tongue: