The hangman's daughter

i did all that i fucking live in bumb fuck iowa id hve to go up to mn for all that

If you take enough of your meds…or LSD, for that matter…you could have your very own Quentin Tarantino Film Festival in your head! That would be great…

HAHA very fuckin Funny!!!

where’s the problem? look here:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more. … 70-9895859”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/513058/ref=br_ca_/103-1089470-9895859</LINK_TEXT>

dont tell me you dont know ANYONE who can shop at amazon? even in iowa you should find someone.

you know what? send me cash and i have amazon.com stuff sent to your house

Well i think about that but i dont money at the moment either no job just moved small town dont know ne one other then the people i live with so its hard.

[quote=“BarelyLegalFan”]
Well i think about that but i dont money at the moment either no job just moved small town dont know ne one other then the people i live with so its hard.

[/quote]

well then i can’t help you. without any money a credit card wont help you either ;D

really i didnt know that

[quote=“Scarface”]

[/quote]

Posts like this is the reason, why I´m your fan ;D

haha me too ;D

Yo Seb:

Many thanks for your kind words re: THE HANGMAN’S DAUGHTER. I sweated blood in SA to make that movie–one of my great regrets is that I couldn’t convince Bob W to change the release to a theatrical. You’re obviously a fan of the Western, as am I.

And so glad you dug the tango–it was something I just threw in.

Regarding the vampire fx, Robert, Greg Nicotero, and I just wanted to go for broke and make it as insane and bloody as possible.

Kind regards,

PJ Pesce

[quote=“cappados”]
Yo Seb:

Many thanks for your kind words re: THE HANGMAN’S DAUGHTER. I sweated blood in SA to make that movie–one of my great regrets is that I couldn’t convince Bob W to change the release to a theatrical. You’re obviously a fan of the Western, as am I.

And so glad you dug the tango–it was something I just threw in.

Regarding the vampire fx, Robert, Greg Nicotero, and I just wanted to go for broke and make it as insane and bloody as possible.

Kind regards,

PJ Pesce
[/quote]

Wow, nice to have you here Mr Pesce. Thanks for joining the place

Wow was that REALLY PJ Pesce?

haha it’s not fuckin Scorsese

The Desperate Trail was cool though

Yeah but he studied under him. I don’t think any of us has ever had that honor.

And FDTD 3 rocks da house!!

I think its a great film. Some special effects that were mentioned could have been left out or done with real props.

I just saw it as humorous like Army of Darkness, which doesn’t bother me because there is plenty of gore to go around throughout the whole film. The only acting that fell short to me was the black guy who sold the brushes, he did a great job as the brush salesman, and did an outstanding job in the vampire dance, but he lacked in his vampire lines "She has arrived"

like he had to think about it too long or something. Very minor critique, but it always bugged me.

Now what I enjoyed the most was the western shootout, of course I’m a sucker for spaghetti westerns so I’m biased in my view. But still it was great, I don’t know how the Outlaw reloaded so fast, but it was so entertaining I didn’t care (still don’t). I was always curious how the Outlaw got his blades on his boots? I know they popped out, but even he seemed to be suprised that it happened, I would love to hear some explanation on this from anybody.

The “annoying kid” did a great job too, as a boy and a girl, a great shot, and I felt sorry for her when she was getting hanged and laughed at.

Ambrose was cool and righteous.

My other favorite seen is the bar room brawl where the bandit brings the religous dudes wife out and threatens to kill her if he doesn’t stop beating his friend to a pulp, and the religeous guy stabs the bandit through the head and says “Your next padre!” Great scene.

I particually the very end of the film, when it pans out at to show the rest of the temple thing, as done in FDTD 1. I thought it was a great film, minus the cheesiness.

I really didn’t like this film any offense to you Pj Pesce. The reasons:

Didn’t like the acting.

Same exact story that took place in a different time period of the first.

No QT writing it not RR directing it no QT, George clooney, tom savini, and Harvey Keitel acting in it. And wit out that the 1st would not have as good so there are my reasons.