The Gecko Brothers (FDTD Prequel)

[quote]Prequel would be cooler than a sequel because in a sequel QT wouldn’t be there.[/quote]

and a Prequel wouldnt work because both actors are over 40 already!!!

and prequels suck!

How many times do I have to repeat myself on this god damn forum! In the Movie Movie Universe things can work any way. And it doesn’t matter because the characters are the people we want to see so it doesn’t matter their actors age! Because the characters are what matter in the plot and movie, not the actors. :o

So if the actors are 80, is it then cool? No, it would be lame.

If anybody can name me a truly good prequel besides Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, I’d love to hear it.

How many prequels besides Star Wars and Temple of Doom do you know of?

Exactly. And the Star Wars ones sucked ass. So that’s a two-thirds failure rate.

Don’t forget the classic Dumb and Dumberer.

And coming soon-The Mask 2

Oh yeah. And my personal favorite, “The Lion King 1 1/2.”

Did you actually see that?

And what the hell is The Mask 2 gonna be out anyway, just a CGI Baby dancing for 90 minutes?

[quote]If anybody can name me a truly good prequel besides Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, I’d love to hear it.[/quote]

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

:P

[quote]So if the actors are 80, is it then cool? No, it would be lame.[/quote]

yeah but by that time the make up would be so good they could look 30 all over again

[quote]

yeah but by that time the make up would be so good they could look 30 all over again[/quote]

whats the point in using actors then, anymore? they would have to manipulate their age, their looks, their movement, their talking. why not just make a toy story version out of it?

If they did have a FDTD prequel, they would probably do the same shit they did for Dumb and Dumberer and have the characters played by different actors. Who cares anyway? From Dusk til Dawn wasn’t a fuckin masterpiece.

[quote]Did you actually see that?

And what the hell is The Mask 2 gonna be out anyway, just a CGI Baby dancing for 90 minutes?[/quote]

1st Part: I saw it. It was one of the better direct-to-video cartoon movies. Not saying much, but still.

2nd part: Jamie Kennedy’s gonna be some guy whose baby finds the mask. ;DWITH HILARIOUS RESULTS! ;D

You ever seen that episode of Ally Mcbeal where that freaky ass computer graphic baby dances on the desk for 2 minutes? Take that part, add in a little bit of Jamie Kennedy, and multiply the time by 40.

That was a good fuckin show. I’m not sure why. It came on after Boston Public so it was easy to get into.

The only part I ever liked from that show was when Lucy Liu and Calista Flockhart made out for 30 seconds.

Huh. The Gecko Brothers’ sequel has just entered my wish list along with a job for me at a baby panda farm, and ten minutes with Leonard Cohen.