The Extreme Fucking Professional MOD SQUAD Info Topic

[quote=“Bleach”]
Yeah, actually right. Well, it just doesn’t seem so exciting for me. Just the moderator lounge. I can’t believe there is more to this forum, hidden to us, no-mods.

Tell me it’s boring, so I can sleep normally.
[/quote]

There’s a party in the Mod Lounge, and I gotta tell you, this is fucking FUN. Anyway, what am I doing wasting time here? I am off to th…

[quote=“Ify”]
There’s a party in the Mod Lounge, and I gotta tell you, this is fucking FUN. Anyway, what am I doing wasting time here? I am off to th…
[/quote]
I’m gonna kill you… Or just cry :’( :’( :’( :’(

Congrats guys. All hail the tarantino.info forum elitism.

[quote=“Scarface”]
tarantino.info forum elitism.
[/quote]

Well Scar, the true elite of this board are people like YOU, PANTSMAN, Toothpick VIG VEGA aka PETE and “my man” :wink: LAYDBACK and in former times HOLIDAY (I really miss him sooooo much) - that´s for sure.

People who do know so much about movies and are fucking cool :smiley:. That´s why you both are in my cool book for ever.

If I wasn’t so fucking broke I would consider marrying you Claudia. :-*

Oh Scar, I miss the old times.

Do you remember how much patience Jim (aka Holiday) allways had for movies he loved?

Or the great reviews Josh (aka Pantsman) allways wrote? I remember how Bullet pmed me about Miike or how angry Pete was, when someone wrote shit abour QT? That was love formovies, man!

What a fucking great community it was!

Don´t get me wrong, I´m happy with the newer member, have some nice friends here, that´s for sure.

But I´m more than happy that you and Laydback are here with me. I mean in one way Laydback is this board ;D ;D cuz he is here for one million years. Which means half a million years more than me… LOL, he scared me to death in the first time, cuz he knew so much more than me.

LOL, we should open a secreat regular squad, drinking beer and watch movies.

Yeah I know. It would be great to have all those guys back here. Wonder what happened to them. Reminds me to check out the VC board next chance I get, been a while since I talked to pants. I mostly remember Bullet and all the fun we would have in debating with trolls like matrixfan haha. Those were some classic moments of the forum. ;D

well pants is still running variedcelluloid.com

Heyaheya,

[size=240]roulette67[/size] is the new mod for the Screenwriting board!

Welcome aboard!

Congrats and welcome to the new mods :wink:

Congrats Cyber-lili, Johnny Exhale, Ify, Diceman and Roulette…may your reigns as forum mods be longlived and omniscient !!!

[quote=“Tanukihime”]
Heyaheya,

[size=240]roulette67[/size] is the new mod for the Screenwriting board!

Welcome aboard!
[/quote]

Haha, hey how come I didn’t get a cool intro like the other mods? I guess Claudia doesn’t like me and never has when all I’ve done is showed nothing but love for her (check out my cool Claudia appreciation thread: http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=2207.0) :‘( :’( :cry:

Hey, thanks Jot :slight_smile:

[quote=“Tanukihime”]
But I´m more than happy that you and Laydback are here with me. I mean in one way Laydback is this board ;D ;D cuz he is here for one million years. Which means half a million years more than me… LOL, he scared me to death in the first time, cuz he knew so much more than me.
[/quote]

So If I’m the grandpa, does that make you the grandma?

[quote=“Laydback”]
So If I’m the grandpa, does that make you the grandma?
[/quote]

Hey, what´s that? Kinda way to ask me to marry you ;D ;D ;D ;D

that was lame ;D