Tarantinos worst so far

Well for starters QT needs to stop making homages to crappy 70s movies that no one has ever seen. I guess I was annoyed by the fact that it wasnt a realistic WW2 film and that it was historically inacurate. One thing that really pisses me off is that he is making females as the main character, females are only good for sucking dick. It was fine with Kill Bill and Jackie Brown having strong female leads but I felt had the whole movie been similar to chapter 2 it would have been much better. It was the long dialogue that made it boring. Does that answer your question?

Dude, I can’t stand by your comments this time. I love women being main characters.

Oh my fucking god Mr. Pink, for a while there I thought maybe you’d chilled out some thanks to G’s amazing tolerance for less than desirable people. I gotta give you props for that G, I’m so not one of those tolerant types.

I do believe that QT has yet to make a bad movie, all of his flicks are favorites of mine (even segments like The Man from Hollywood). I also however have some sort of perspective on it all. I would never defend Death Proof as a perfect movie, or state the case that QT can’t at times be indulgent as fuck. I just connect with the material. Even at it’s worst I can’t help but love it. Same way with Paul Thomas Anderson ;D

My biggest problem with the movie has nothing to do with what’s in the movie. There’s nothing there I would change or remove. Even at it’s worst it’s better than almost any filmmaker alive could produce and it’s entertaining as fuck to boot. I just thought it could have gone further. I felt that for a WWII movie it had far more places to go and characters to see. Up to Inglourious Basterds I’ve never thought that his movies needed another movie to expand on. This is the first time I’ve felt like a sequel of sorts was demanded.

But whatever, I just felt like contributing w#r

Hey I got to use it.

I don’t know why are you even arguing with this adolescent troll, I think the line “females are only good for sucking dick” sums up his intellect pretty good, why he hasn’t been banned yet is beyond me… It’s best to ignore him 'cause he’s only seeking attention, probably wasn’t breastfed or something…

(and I won’t argue with him no matter what he writes back)

Yeah, why isn’t he banned yet?

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]Oh my fucking god Mr. Pink, for a while there I thought maybe you’d chilled out some thanks to G’s amazing tolerance for less than desirable people. I gotta give you props for that G, I’m so not one of those tolerant types.[/quote]

Thanks Ordell. Mr. Pink, I tried to give you a chance, but you keep digging yourself a hole deeper and deeper. Calm down a little.

[quote=“Utivich”]Yeah, why isn’t he banned yet?[/quote]

Mr Pink has received several warning so he’s been taken care of. Though you cannot ban users just like that. We have to all agree as mods, the members from the staff, the admin and so on.

I have just been to the cinema and watched Inglourious Basterds. I am not an active QT fan, but I do like some of his movies: Kill Bill 1 and 2 and Pulp Fiction.(most popular movies).

I thought it was a great movie and had a strong foundation of historic correct stories. Until the scene before the last. Hitler was killed by one of the basterds. Ripped apart by countless bullets. Then I felt betrayed. I think it isn’t correct to change important historical facts like that. Even for amusement…

In WW2 there have died so many people. Soldiers, civilians, allied and Germans. Then it is wrong to give all the credits of killing Hitler, Goering and Goebels to a bunch of basterds. So many soldiers have fought their way to Berlin, to find out that Hitler commited suicide. Offcourse, thank God the war was almost over then.

There are so many elderly people still alive, who know how difficult it was to fight the Germans. And then Mr. Tarantino just plays with the facts, like it was all a piece of cake to finish the war.

Furthermore, Mr. Landa forgot to call the cinema to report that there were still 2 basterds active in the theatre. Mr. Landa was very keen. He tracked down Jews and had great thinking work. But suddenly he makes a fatal mistake by not calling to the cinema. In this way the whole cinema blew up. Not very convincing role to me. Not good directed.

Another point: too much bla bla bla. Too few action scenes of the basterds.

Good point: Intense dialogue scenes between ‘undercovers’ and Nazi’s.

So I await your comments on this. Thank you.

I don’t think it is his worse film. I think it is better than Deathproof and Reservoir Dogs and perhaps even Jackie Brown but I didn’t really like it more than both Kill Bills. I think Pulp Fiction is Tarantino’s best and to me it is the greatest movie of all time, but Inglourious Basterds falls quite short in my opinion of reaching it’s level.