Tarantino wants to hire Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan is just gross. Almost every female I know is 10 times better looking, which is crazy considering the amount of air brushing and make up that chick has, which my friends don’t.

(7 months later)

the biggest problem with Lohan seems to be that she tends to party too much while a movie is being made. If he really were to have her in the movie he’d definitely have to shoot it somewhere outside of L.A… Tarantino and company could bring her along to go drinking like i’ve heard they do often after a day’s shoot is finished.

and tie her up like in black snake moan :wink:

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Lindsay Lohan is just gross. Almost every female I know is 10 times better looking, which is crazy considering the amount of air brushing and make up that chick has, which my friends don’t.
[/quote]

Yeah, she’s a bit of a skank in my opinion. Anyway can’t see her fitting into a war movie so we won’t have to worry about it happening any time soon! If guys get LL in a QT movie I think us girls deserve some eye candy too :wink:

[quote=“Sebastian”]
and tie her up like in black snake moan :wink:
[/quote]

And never never never untie her ever!

I don’t think it is such a bad idea to have Lindsay Lohan be in a QT film. She is a little off but I think it would definitely be interesting to see her in one of his films even though I am not a fan of her personally!

Yeah. Three years ago, fucktard.

That would be great, I am a big fan of Lindsay Lohan.

Are you kidding me? That would be a disaster. She can’t stay out of jail long enough to finish a freakin movie.

Well, I guess he could buy her way out of jail.

god help her.

Poor Lindsay. She’s a good actress no doubt about it considering her genes but the problem with her is she keeps going back doing her rotten ways. She can’t even comply with her parole officer. She really needs serious rehab

And now she’s late reporting for her community service . . . ??? uh oh

Lindsay and Tarantino will be great!