Tarantino on American Idol

[quote]XD I’m so fucking serious. He was in the audience for the May 13th show. They didn’t do anything too exciting other than show he was there, but it was so weird. So of corse I have it on tape.[/quote]

you're fucking with me arent you? seriously i understand he is into pop culture and all but this?

Make sure to tune in to AI next week. A guy named Quentin Tarantino is going to be co-judging the acts. I think the contestants are going to be doing movie songs, hence QT being there to give his two cents. :wink:

Maybe Quentin has a friend or family member whose a finalist (well I’m just hoping he does, why else would he go on a show like that!)

Did they not give Quentin any special treatment? he should of got some! He’s a celebrity AND he’s more important than all those wannabes!

I hate pop idol! Real acts spend about 2 years making an album, after the winner wins they make an album in two fucking weeks and people actually buy them! QT should be very ashamed!

[quote]Make sure to tune in to AI next week. A guy named Quentin Tarantino is going to be co-judging the acts. I think the contestants are going to be doing movie songs, hence QT being there to give his two cents. :wink:[/quote]

Oh boy, I can hardly fuckin wait! :smiley:

I can’t WAIT to hear what he says about

Maybe he’ll cast this guy in his next movie

Here is a link to a story on Extra about QT judging. The contestants must be singing songs from movie soundtracks, but what if they sang songs from QT’s films?

(i hear Idol may be moved to wed. night to accomodate Bush’s speech)

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews … 4_12b.html”>http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/0404/04_12b.html</LINK_TEXT>

Mr. Bush, always with the inspired timing, has interrupted viewing of American Idol, one of America’s top shows. Quentin was to be the host, folks, if you didn’t know. Go Bush… win the crowd…

Hopefully someone’ll sing Top Gun music :slight_smile:

These American Idol blokes were also at the Vol. 2 premiere. ::slight_smile:

has anyone actually watched the show? i watch it every now and then and two times this season ive heard someone sing “Son of a Preacher Man”. my money has it someone will sing that song tonight

Quentin admitted on Conan that he wasn’t a fan of that red haired guy, even if his music did sound good.

That red haired kid made me laugh when singing. I fell off the bed from laughing so much.

Quentin made it worth watching. He seemed to be real honest with his comments.

i couldnt tell his opinion on some of the people. and he kinda stuck out of place. he was like a geek with a bunch of “normal” people.

but i have to agree with the harsh comments Simon makes. most of the people there sucked. the only people that were good were Fantasia and La Toya. (the black girls that sang after the first one did)

Didn’t see it.

When was it aired? (they show repeats on UK Television sometimes…)

That was from last year. But I hope he returns again for the new season that’s going on right now because (SURPRISE) he was the best guest judge ever.

haha yeah that would so fucking rock!