Tarantino No Pants

UK gossip writers are Dicks, your right there!! they over exaggerate everything!

British papers are the most entertaining

i’ve been reading them for years

they do there job and they do it bloody well 8)

[quote]

I think I can speak for most people in here when i say: Who gives a fuck about you and your boyfriends problems?

Just shut the hell up, do us a favor. ::slight_smile:[/quote]

Well maybe you guys could help me with my problems? Then maybe we’d all get on better!

And yes, in Britain we are gossip mad, it’s all anyone cares about, and everything has to be taken with a pinch of salt, just read the Beckham allegations and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

[quote]Any teenager that would dump her boyfriend at the drop of a hat for an unattractive, forty year old film geek/dirty old man, is by definition, a groupie slut.[/quote]

doesnt that sound like american beauty?

[quote]Any teenager that would dump her boyfriend at the drop of a hat for an unattractive, forty year old film geek/dirty old man, is by definition, a groupie slut.[/quote]

Shit, you never know, her boyfriend is probably already an ugly 40 year dirty man. With dandruff...lots and lots of dandruff.

[quote]

Shit, you never know, her boyfriend is probably already an ugly 40 year dirty man. With dandruff…lots and lots of dandruff.
[/quote]

Knowing Bexi, I wouldn’t be surprised. The #1 and #2 killers of Bexi’s “boyfriends” are probably hypertension and heart disease.

hahaha you’re one funny motherfucker. I love it

U GET FUNNY MOTHERFUCKER AWARD FROM DNS

You’re probably right.

[quote]

Shit, you never know, her boyfriend is probably already an ugly 40 year dirty man. With dandruff…lots and lots of dandruff.
[/quote]

Ok, about that american beauty thing, I would’nt let Kevin Spacey touch me with a ten foot ski pole.

My boyfriend is 23, he dosen’t have dandruff, if he did there’s no way I’d be seeing him, And I only have one boyfriend.

So come on then, how gorgeous are your girlfriends?

Oy vey. This is my first time visiting this board, and already I’ve seen too much.

You guys are priceless. Love it. LOL

Hardy har har har!

[quote]Oy vey.  This is my first time visiting this board, and already I’ve seen too much.

You guys are priceless.  Love it.  LOL[/quote]

I was just about to say the same thing about you.

Anyone got a copy of that picture they can post here? I can’t get hold of it, and I’m now quite desperate to see it…

The link has died :-</E>

if anyone can find this picture I will <3 them fuh-evah .

All that he picture is is of Quentin in a long black overcoat and black trainers carrying a paper - you only see a small portion of his legs.

If you want to see it, I’ve got it somewhere - I will try and dig it out for you!

I’d love to see the picture. Send it on over!

me too…the link didn’t work anymore. :’(

Guys, I have no webspace that I can post the picture on - I can email it as an attachment if someone PM’s me their email address.

Then maybe someone can post it here?

T

I’ve send u a PM with my mailadress. hope you’ve got it!

Mia

I have the picture on my work computer - I will send it to you first thing on Monday morning.

Sorry for making you wait.

T