Tarantino is a Muppet!

He’s probably just wanting to have a laugh!

I wouldn’t turn down being in a muppet movie…

Fraser.

Ahahaha! I’d love to see that! :smiley:

I actually really want to see this - cos it sounds so cheesy!

Don’t know when it’s coming out though.

T

this is just another reason for me to love and respect the man. he does what he wants no matter what anyone says. i’m excited for this :smiley:

-meghan

anyone know when this is?

-meghan

]]The Muppets | Disney

The Muppets' Wizard of Oz (TV Movie 2005) - IMDb

I can’t wait for the part where Curmit and Animal are riding down the yellow brick road, and Curmit accidentally blows Beaker’s brains all over the rear window of the Ford Galaxie.

Why would he agree to do anything with Queen Latifah and Ashanti? That’s realy fucking gay IMO I hate those two bitches. Didn’t Ashanti die or something?

that was aaliyah

[quote=“IHOP311”]
Why would he agree to do anything with Queen Latifah and Ashanti? That’s realy fucking gay IMO I hate those two bitches. Didn’t Ashanti die or something?
[/quote]

What’s so gay about appearing in a film with Queen Latifah and Ashanti?

picture:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.abc.go.com/primetime/muppets … l?photo=38”>http://www.abc.go.com/primetime/muppetsoz/images/gallery/ep101/gallery.html?photo=38</LINK_TEXT>

More pics:

Press release of them finishing shooting is now up at that Muppets site.

This reminds me of the poster which parodied the Pulp Fiction poster of Uma, with Miss Piggie instead. I think it was called “Pork Fiction”. Perhaps there is some kind of sinister Muppets/Tarantino connection? Perhaps the violence used by Miss Piggie and Animal was influenced by Tarantino? Or Tarantino’s films have been influenced by the seedy off-screen lives of the Muppets? Who knows?

Actually I think seeing Tarantino’s films remade by the Muppets would be hilarious.

Or is Muppets a ‘Disney’ AKA Ex-'Miramax’ED production?

Check Entertainment Magazine. I believe they indicated that it would be out in 2007.

(@

AJCrane

Just found out that the show will air here in the states on Friday, July 20th at 8pm EST on ABC

Recorded it on DVR - didn’t bother watching it but I fast forwarded and his scene is about an hour and 5 minutes in - kind of funny.

Does anyone know when it will be out in the UK?

His cameo was hilarious. “Oz on fire! Burn, baby, burn!” lol