Tarantino Does Cannes: Vol. 4 (Pictures)

Dont say you want a French movie to win. Youre supposed to be saying Basterds is gonna win!!

I wonder who Quentin will walk the red carpet with this time. With Kill Bill it was Uma, with DP, with Zoe.

Probably Melanie and/or Diane.

Here’s a couple from today, 17 May, when he went to the screening of Kinatay.

And here are some from Saturday night that don’t have watermarks.

Quentin! How many joints did you smoke since you came to Cannes?!

[quote=“Pete”]

Quentin! How many joints did you smoke since you came to Cannes?!
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D Brilliant!

I forgot to say: Time for the QT Quote-A-Pic Celebration!

[quote=“Pete”]
I forgot to say: Time for the QT Quote-A-Pic Celebration!
[/quote]

Reporter: Quentin, are you having a nice time in Cannes so far?

QT: Well, I shagged two french chicks in the car on the way here, so, yeah.

As the lightbulbs flash and the people scream and cheer, Quentin has a quiet moment and remembers when he was a young child who dreamed of coming to Cannes…oops no sorry, hes just tired after drinking all night.

With Diane Kruger and Harvey

I read on the special Allocine blog for cannes that Kruger said QT has seen all the movies in competition, and he’s written his thoughts about them in a book. He is there since when? yesterday? two days ago? What a geek.

She added QT is pretty confident with IB ^^

[quote=“Pinkman”]
I read on the special Allocine blog for cannes that Kruger said QT has seen all the movies in competition, and he’s written his thoughts about them in a book. He is there since when? yesterday? two days ago? What a geek.

She added QT is pretty confident with IB ^^
[/quote]

we really should give QT a blog here :stuck_out_tongue:

but i have a strict no-Superman policy

[quote=“Sebastian”]

[/quote]

Does that mean you think Quentin would be shite at blogging?

[quote=“Sebastian”]

[/quote]

Not a Superman fan? But that would be pretty cool, Superman related or not.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Does that mean you think Quentin would be shite at blogging?
[/quote]

I hope that’s not what he means. I 'm sure QT would be a great blogger. Or at the very least provide a constant stream of film related thoughts, it’d be good enough for me.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
Not a Superman fan? But that would be pretty cool, Superman related or not.

I hope that’s not what he means. I 'm sure QT would be a great blogger. Or at the very least provide a constant stream of film related thoughts, it’d be good enough for me.
[/quote]

See, it’s the strapping Quentin down to “provide a constant stream of film related thoughts” that I think couldn’t happen.

But it’d fucking rock balls to get a blog from QT!

Too bad.

[quote=“Geoi”]
See, it’s the strapping Quentin down to “provide a constant stream of film related thoughts” that I think couldn’t happen.

But it’d fucking rock balls to get a blog from QT!

Too bad.
[/quote]

Bad phrasing. I meant more that he if he didn’t post anything about his own life it would just be thoughts on movies. He probably is a busy dude, even when he’s not making a movie.

Rock balls, huh? I’m gonna start saying that…

Yeahh dude! It’d totally rock balls!

Still, I can just imagine how infuriating it would be to try and get Quentin to do anything he’s not passionate about doing. He’s a free-spirit. I don’t see him personally posting anything for us.

[quote=“Sebastian”]

[/quote]

AHah, Superman or no Superman, it’d be awesome if QT could blog in here. Like we could leave him a column to whatever he feels about, though he ain’t no geek enough to stick on the net, that man prefers pencils and paper :stuck_out_tongue:

he can fax you the pages so you type them up lili 8)

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
he can fax you the pages so you type them up lili 8)
[/quote]

I wonder how often the man uses this strange invention called the “computer”. I mean he’s said in interviews he typed out Inglourious Basterds on the type writer he typed Reservoir Dogs on. You know I have one of those. I wonder if they still sell the ribbons for it. It’d be a really cool thing to start doing, typing out scripts on a typewriter…