Tarantino at the Academy Awards

I can’t wait for Tarantino’s war film aswell…

[quote]i hope he wasnt there. i said it once and ill say it again, hopefully he was out working on inglorious bastards[/quote]

fuck that, i bet he’s not done with kill bill 2.

[quote]

fuck that, i bet he’s not done with kill bill 2.[/quote]

I'm with you. He probably hasn't slept in weeks trying to get it ready for April 16th.

but still: has anyone seen him at the oscars? yes or no?

No. I watched the whole thing, and he wasn’t in sight. Although they only pan over the sections of people in the front who are either nominated or a celebrity and direct family member to those who are nominated. He still could’ve been up in the nosebleeds with the likes of Kevin Costner.

Im pretty sure he wasnt there. ::slight_smile:

I don’t see why QT wouldn’t be there. He’s been to previous Oscars when he or anyone else from his movies weren’t nominated. And besides, does it really matter if he was there or not? You know theres 99% chance he wouldn’t have been doing any work of any kind anyway. Even if he was at home, he probably tuned in just to see Uma present.

perhaps buono is right. he is probably still touching up on vol. 2 and that may be why he wasnt there.

Get over it, he wasnt there. Id rather him finish vol. 2 than go to some stupid award show, for which his movie wanst nominated for anything. im sure he felt the same way.

Meh. You know QT of all people wasn’t going to be sitting home working on a Sunday night at 9 o clock. If he had that kind of work ethic, Inglorious Bastards would already be out.

yeah you have a guy like him and then you guy like Robert Rodriguez who spits out movies left and right. he’s directed and released the same amount of movies in four years that tarantino has released and directed in 11 years

[quote=“stuck in the middle”]
yeah you have a guy like him and then you guy like Robert Rodriguez who spits out movies left and right. he’s directed and released the same amount of movies in four years that tarantino has released and directed in 11 years
[/quote]
Too Right! Come On Quentin Your fans need you, you bastard!