Shouldn't It Have Been Longer?

[quote=“Mr. Pink”]
it was a diamond store deuchebag
[/quote]

You spell douchebag with an O douchebag. And I was writing as a retarded guy. Of course I know its a diamond wholesalers. Ive only seen the movie 100 times.

I think it is always a good sign if you want a movie to be longer. Actually having the movie longer isn’t ever gonna work though. It is what it is.

Not knowing everything/ much about everybody except orange puts you a bit in the role of orange, I guess. You know a lot more about him and that way you are in that warehouse with him. Shot and guessing when the torture will end. Surrounded by people you don’t know at all except for their constant chatting and inflammable personalities.

[quote=“Pete”]
You spell douchebag with an O douchebag.
[/quote]

your serioulsy giving me a lesson in spelling douche? wow, its a fucking typo, get a life. and your excuse sounds like a lame coverup for your fault, blame it on the guy who actually has something interesting to say. congratu-fucking-lations you lose.

and seth, your pretty much right, but orange also ends up sympathizing for the criminals, as the audience sort of knows whats going on is wrong and all their relationships ar strictly job related

I still think this topic is sort of dumb. I mean the fact you want to change the film shows you have no respect for it and dont fully understand it. Just my opinion.

what? so he is curious as to what would have happened if all sides are shown that doesnt mean he disrespects QT or his movies?

Yeah. In fact, it means that I loved the movie so much that I wish it wouldn’t have ended so soon. It’s not about disrespect to the movie or anything like that. If anything, QT would take it as a compliment, me wanting it longer. And Pete, if you think my topic is “sort of dumb”, then I think you should stay the fuck out of it. Just [i]my[i] opinion.

there you go bro. this is actually my fave QT movie.

it’s my favorite too

Nice 8)