Sam Jackson: "Tarantino/Lucas share similar style"

Very, very close…

Okay, for the sake of Ify and GATSU, i will explain

[quote]And Quentin’s a has-been who uses too much cartoony violence.[/quote]

Basically, i find it very frustrating that people come on to the TARANTINO ARCHIVES to say that Tarantino is a “has been” when they are a “never were and probably never will be”.

This basically goes for all the supposed “fan boys” who flood the internet with insults directed at great directors. It’s just jealousy in my opinion.

There you go, now that wasn’t so hard was it. It was way better than “Oh, and fuck you GATSU, you fucking prick, don’t you ever say anything like that about Quentin again. he could kick your fucking pussy arse.”

Well, at least neither directors use hard to watch pretensious shots like I’ve been seeing alot of lately. You know the quick cuts, the white flashes with sound effects, slow motion with lame sentimental music of a third world singer making inaudible noises, and the infamous cheap video camera shaky shot.

And saying Quentin’s a has been because you don’t like his latest movie is rediculous. Every director makes a bad movie. If Kill Bill is Quentins bad movie thats good news since most fans and critics loved it.

Dammit! GATSU’s gone now and ill never get a fucking explanation …thanks alot… ahh screw it…