RR & Rose McGowan are getting married

[quote=“Dantes Inferno”]
and be best friends with Quentin Tarantino?
[/quote]
You mean you didn’t know they are best friends? :o

Actually I did know. But on second though, I should have reversed the order. “So he gets to be best friends with QT and marry Rose McGowan?”. The power of order.

Not really news, but :stuck_out_tongue:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.philly.com/inquirer/magazine … it_be.html”>Inquirer.com: Philadelphia local news, sports, jobs, cars, homes</LINK_TEXT>

[quote]Rose shows off ring . . .

The terrific Rose McGowan on Sunday showed off a diamond engagement ring given to her by Robert Rodriguez, the director who romanced her by hacking off her leg in his movie Planet Terror, only then to jack an M16 (with the optional grenade launcher attachment) into her stump to use as a leg/weapon. (I’m such a sucker for romance.)

USA Today says Rose, who was hanging out at Hollywood Life’s fifth annual Style Awards Sunday night, told fellow celebs that she and Robert plan to marry. “Quentin [Tarantino] is going to be my bridesmaid,” Rose quipped.[/quote]

I thought they broke up and now they are back together?

[quote=“Geoi”]
Not really news, but :stuck_out_tongue:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.philly.com/inquirer/magazine … it_be.html”>Inquirer.com: Philadelphia local news, sports, jobs, cars, homes</LINK_TEXT>

[/quote]

That’s a different link! Btw, Ringo Starr comes across as a right wanker.

[quote=“nublob”]
I thought they broke up and now they are back together?
[/quote]

The break up was just Perez Hilton “reporting” false news and “legitimate reporters” helping to spread it. I’m not really all that interested in celebrity gossip myself but Rose and Robert’s relationship gets brought up here a lot so I can’t help but read about it.

Whoever said they’ve only been together a couple of months is way off. Their romance started on the set of Grind house which was shot more than a year and a half ago.

[quote=“Ify”]
That’s a different link! Btw, Ringo Starr comes across as a right wanker.
[/quote]

Ringo? A right wanker? Say it ain’t so! He comes off as a right cunt if you ask me. I hope I get proved wrong, but seems like he’s just trying to make his signature/picture more valuable.

Let Robert have his Rose if he want to.