Rodriguez divorce

Yeah, here’s a link.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.celebrity-babies.com/unusual … index.html”>http://www.celebrity-babies.com/unusual_names/index.html</LINK_TEXT>

Scroll down a bit until you reach an article called ‘Name of Barker baby revealed.’

Alabama is a cool name, I wouldnt mind naming my kid Alabama

I would name my kid Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock…yeah not really.

im gonna call my kids: Clarence, Elvis, Quentin, Louise :wink:, Mia or Uma

If I get twin girls I’ll name em Constantine and Clementine. Havent even figured out if Constantine is a guys or a girls name , haha ;D

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
RR is getting divorced?! Damn! I never expected that.
[/quote]Maybe then he’ll be inspired to write better movies. . .SPFX, that’s all he’s good at.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
If I get twin girls I’ll name em Constantine and Clementine. Havent even figured out if Constantine is a guys or a girls name , haha ;D
[/quote] Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind is one my favorite movies of all time. I always think of this movie as a modern day Casablanca,; Charlie Kaufman is the greatest screenwriter in Hollywood. . .make that second best, Tarantino is #1. “Are we the dining dead?”

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Maybe then he’ll be inspired to write better movies. . .SPFX, that’s all he’s good at.
[/quote]

your alway bitchin about him, what movies of his have you seen, an what do you dislike about them?

he over does it with SPFX and he dosen’t write good stories.

so you’ve seen his New movies, look back a bit.

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
Jason Lee called his son “Pilot Inspektor”, which is cool as fuck
[/quote]

wtf? Jason Lee’s a total fucking idiot if that’s true. Yeah look at me, I’m famous. I wanna name my son Inspector Callahan or Lieutenant Columbo because I can get away with anything and my wife ain’t gonna say shit since the bitch is rich thanks to me. I just wanna say to the world I’m a cool geek and give my son a stupid ass name. Don’t worry about the school beatings son. My buddy Kevin Smith will think your name is cool, that’s what’s important.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
im gonna call my kids: Clarence, Elvis, Quentin, Louise :wink:, Mia or Uma
[/quote]

I thought you would say something like Sue for a boy, with your Cash obsession.

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
I thought you would say something like Sue for a boy, with your Cash obsession.
[/quote]
Haha, then I’m gonna name my daughters Roy.

WTF!!! :’(

[quote=“MissMia”]

If he ever had kids, what do you think QT would call them? Would he go down the RR route and give his kids names beginning with the same letter?
[/quote]

I think he’d call them Marijuanna, Cocaine, Hashish, Ectasy, Heroin, etc etc etc…

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
Pony Boy, Soda Pop…
[/quote]

LOL

the cowboy and the bitch:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.imdb.com/features/rto/2007/g … /74?seq=74”>http://www.imdb.com/features/rto/2007/gallery/oscar07-parties/74?seq=74</LINK_TEXT>

Rose looks terrible in that picture :-X

imdb.com:

Filmmaker Robert Rodriguez and actress Rose McGowan have confirmed they are a couple after appearing hand-in-hand at the Cannes Film Festival on Tuesday. Rodriguez and McGowan, who worked together on Planet Terror, were at the French premiere of the new longer cut of Quentin Tarantino’s Death Proof. The two movies were released together as Grindhouse in the U.S. The couple had previously denied speculation they had become romantically involved on the Planet Terror set.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
imdb.com:

Filmmaker Robert Rodriguez and actress Rose McGowan have confirmed they are a couple after appearing hand-in-hand at the Cannes Film Festival on Tuesday. Rodriguez and McGowan, who worked together on Planet Terror, were at the French premiere of the new longer cut of Quentin Tarantino’s Death Proof. The two movies were released together as Grindhouse in the U.S. The couple had previously denied speculation they had become romantically involved on the Planet Terror set.
[/quote]Everyone knew, I remember when some guy from Nightline asked Robert. Robert said “No way” then he smiled, then QT was like I knew it. So everyone knew, everyone.