Robert Rodriguez to direct BARBARELLA remake! OMFG

Off Topic. Barbarella is great, I can’t beleive she left “The View” - that fat monster Rosie O’Donnel drove her away with her giant, fat twat! I still enjoy her interviews, very amusing.

What does this have to do with the view LOL But yea i Hope it good and i hope he does a kids film soon in 3-D :slight_smile:

[quote=“moussemaker”]
Maybe Marley Shelton? ;D

Bridget is too old and seems to have retired (nothing in the last five years).

She is married to soundtrack star Danny Elfman and they have a son.
[/quote]

yeaa this could be her come back role getting the torch passed down from her mother.

:wink: Jane Fonda is Bridget’s aunt, not her mom.

[quote=“moussemaker”]
:wink: Jane Fonda is Bridget’s aunt, not her mom.
[/quote]

damn ur right i read the IMDB page wrong i thouhg it said daughter of henry and jane fonda bu here it said daughter of henry and neice of jane.

He’s going to do sin city 2 and barbarella he’s going to do what he did with sharkboy and lavagril back to back so u will get ur sin city 2 but im not to sher about Machete sorry.

Fuck Barbarella, I want Sin City 2!!!

[quote=“Stuntman Mike”]
Fuck Barbarella, I want Sin City 2!!!
[/quote]

I agree, fuck Barbarella!

No way, I want Barbarella

i hope barberella ramke is never made. becuase i much rather see robert making something else after sin city 2 than barbarella.

Who cares what he’s doing next.

Me

Yeah me too. THis is awesome… Sorry it is. This is far better than him doing Jettsons…

Well he can make Barbarella, but I want him to make Sin City 2 first. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
Well he can make Barbarella, but I want him to make Sin City 2 first. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

yeaa me too. but i would rather see the barbarella remake never made.

I could care less if he does or doesn’t make it.

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
I could care less if he does or doesn’t make it.
[/quote]

yea but there are so many other films he could be doing and he is picking a remake.

Wow, what a brilliant intellectual conversation.

i thought u said you dident care what robert is doing so why are you reading this?

becoz i want 2 read it wot iz ur problem? b sidez i woz only jokin bout not caring, sheeesh u need 2 chill out dood